Metal Gears Solid V

vivono in giappone... ce l'hanno innestata nel cervello.
io devo scippare qualche vecchia... boh, non ho piu un soldo.
si fabri fibra c'abbiamo altro chè

eh bei tempi, mi compravo 2 giochi l'anno

però era pure diverso il peso dei giochi, mi ricordo ancora:

Quake 3, 100 mila lire ma ci so andato avanti 3 anni

diablo 2, 110 mila lire ma l'ho distrutto

ora 50 euro di gioco dura 8 ore e fine

forse perche prima c'era una scelta limitata di giochi, mentre ora ce ne sono centordicimila per ogni genere e piattaoforma?

Non c'erano nemmeno i saldi di Steam, se è per questo
Il massimo erano i cestoni
Eh, quando ero giovane io...
Quando c era lui i treni arrivavano sempre in orario o/

cmq per ritornare IT

sono 2 giorni che ho in loop il trailer da poco rilasciato.
La gente sul GAF che lo stà già giocando ne parla benissimo sotto praticamente tutti gli aspetti.

Occhio all'intro di quasi due ore, da godere tipo film (mentre durante il gioco poche cutscene ma molte cassette).

Graficamente parlando si sente che è un crossgen, ma a conti fatti per me è uno sticazz... A me basta la qualità di GZ con più opzioni aliasing e meno Pop-up fastidiosissimo.

Spoiler

-Opening is one of the best openings in any MGS game, for comparison my favorite was the MGS2 opening. Be sure that you're free for like 2 or so hours so you could experience it with no interruptions.
-Harry Gregson-Williams score is phenominal. Has the feeling of triumph, sadness, anger and some synth mixed in.
-Exploring the open world is kind of empty but traversing + collecting things for MB is fun because the game is such a joy to control. As you progress through the game you'll want to revisit previous missions because you're slowly gaining new shit to experiment with.
-I cannot stress this enough, THE TAPES ARE VERY IMPORTANT. Big Boss talks there alot and even though he talks in cutscenes as well he's much more of a silent person but make no mistake, the facial performance is great and you can feel what he's feeling without saying it(I'm the guy who prefers if he talks but I also welcome this take as well)
-Game is overwhelming at first but after a few hours, everything will become second nature to the player.
-Didn't find many Easter Eggs but for those who have the game, go to your MotherBase and tranquilize Ocelot. See what happens.
-The game looks much better than GZ on Xbox One and the pop-in is reduced significantly.
-The animations and overall control feels on point and fine tuned much better than GZ ever was.

So I'm like 2 hours in, which is nothing considering how long the game is. I will probably fill this in a bit more shortly. It's just all a bit too much for me now, I've waited so long for this.

- the opening is probably the most cinematic and intense I have ever experienced in a game. This is just next level stuff and there is more detail and range of emotion than most complete games.

- the game controls better than Ground Zeroes, the controls feel tighter and more responsive. I've not had any hairy moments where Snake is not doing what I want, almost getting me spotted and ruining the immersion.

- D Horse controls really nicely, he doesn't feel fiddly at all, it's all very smooth and natural

- The Cassette Tapes are going to play a huge part in this game. As soon as I could, I listened to the first batch and it's already fleshing out the narrative and answering some of the questions you immediately have. And Big Boss actually speaks in them, and quite a bit too! My impression is that you are not going to be spoon fed the narrative, you're going to have to listen to dem tapes!

- The graphics are superb, really impressive considering it's running at 60fps.

- The open world feels pretty damn big, a little empty would be my only complaint. But the immersion it offers is fantastic. It forces you to be completely on your guard because you do not know where the enemy may come from. For example a truck came from behind which forced me to quickly get off the side of the road and into cover.

- This being said it's filled with lots of neat things! Point at stuff and call Ocelot, some of the replies are really good. I pointed a bird and his intel/commentary made me smile.

- The enemy AI is good, the enemies can spot you from a fair distance if you are giving them chance to.

Consigliato l'uso di un buon impianto audio, vero cavallo di battaglia del gioco.
2 ore di intro? Legit.

Sinceramente non so se hanno usato un espressione metaforica.

Trattandosi di MG, ci stà che prima entrare nel vivo del gioco ci siano effettivamente un paio di ore di prologo tra filmati e brevissime sessioni GP

La maggior parte della gente che critica MG lo critica soprattutto per le cutscene troppo lunghe e ogni due passi.
big "bad ass" boss
quando l'intro dura 2 ore , sai che è MGS a prescindere

Quando ho finito mgs4 ero all'ultimo boss che erano le 23 e mi son detto "ma si facciamolo così lo finisco".... sono andato a dormire alle 2.30 e il boss l ho battuto al secondo tentativo . Due ore di intro mi sembrano nella norma.
non so se mi piace tanto la parte di tutte le cassette da dover ascoltare..
a quel punto preferisco le cut scene..
non e che magari qualcuno ha gia caricato ste due ore di intro su youtube cosi mi porto avanti?

Ci dovrebbe essere la companion app per cellulare, le puoi ascoltare anche da lì
2 ore di intro