[LoL] League of Legends 3.0

Con il trick di frizz puoi evitare tutto anche l'ulti di karthus.
Ma il poke di cait è evitabile semplicemente spostandosi.
Forse tu fatichi perchè devi stare in melee (non ho ancora ben capito fizz in ogni caso, ma mi pare sia così).
Comunque penso sia praticamente impossibile con fizz uscire vivo da una solo lane con cait, poi non so.
Domani provo Jungle alistar, new meta coming.
I tool per gankare li ha, ed anche impressive, non so come se la cavi in giungla, voglio provare.

Poi dopo aver visto questo:
Best troll ever:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ElAti0zT4FA
Che champ consigliate a uno che si sta appena avvicinando alle ranked?
Quello che giochi meglio i guess. E se è support aggiungimi che andiamo insieme

Madian88
Siccome mi piace solo Lux come support, e la gioco parecchio aggressiva, cosa mi consigliate come carry che abbia un buon danno iniziale per fare qualche kill early?

Sent from my iPhone using dita delle mani
Vayne, Graves sono i primi che mi sono saltati in mente.
Per chi se lo fosse perso cambiano il dodge:

Greetings, summoners!

There’s been a lot of discussion around the Dodge statistic recently, especially in the wake of our controversial decision to remove Dodge from the game. When we released the new masteries, many summoners noticed the removal of Nimbleness. This created a lot of questions about Dodge – such as its viability, how much enjoyment players get out of it, and what Dodge means to League of Legends. In light of the player concerns, we wanted to take a few minutes to talk about why we’re phasing out this stat. Over time, we’ve come to see Dodge as a problematic statistic in our game, so I wanted to take a moment to dive into why that is.

Dodge only starts looking compelling when it can be stacked. But when stacked too high, it completely (and permanently) shuts down a subset of characters. This then causes us to have to make additional things (such as Sword of the Divine) to counter this counter, which ends up using a lot of design space simply to make the statistic fun and non-abusive. Typically, we try to avoid super hard counters like this.
While both Critical Strike and Dodge use a similar randomization formula, Critical Strike is still countered in much the same way as Attack Damage and Attack Speed: buy Armor. Conversely, Dodge can’t be overcome by getting more Attack Damage or Armor Penetration like other defenses can. This means that Critical Strike is just a damage multiplier, whereas dodge is an entirely new defense type that doesn’t have a series of sensible counters to it.
Historically, there have only been two actual gameplay decisions that have to do with Dodge – Jax’s Counterstrike and the former Nimbleness mastery. While both of these do have some cool nuances to them, they’re not the kind of thing that justifies an entire (otherwise problematic) system in the game. By comparison, Pantheon’s Aegis of Zeonia allows him to “block” attacks, but this block system is not available to every champion in the game. This not only keeps it from getting out of hand, but makes Pantheon more unique in the process.
Dodge also has much more potential to remove satisfaction in a noticeable way than the other defensive stats, mostly due to its random nature. Failing to finish an opponent with an auto-attack because they happened to get their 5% chance to dodge is a pretty poor experience for the attacker, especially since the escape isn’t based on a good gameplay decision or skill-based way to survive. The fun to un-fun ratio is poor.

Based on this, we not only want to phase out Dodge from of League of Legends, but also add some new, fun runes that can change up builds and open up new options. Things like this are what make League of Legends a constantly-evolving environment that rewards adaptability and versatility, as well as mastery.
Cleanse sui carry ad ora è talmente sgrava che ho la nausea

Anche Cailtynè difficile da tenere a bada nell'early, ma non per il danno, per il range allucinante
Pure Twitch jungla vabbè sta patch ha distrutto i ruoli

cioè?
dopo aver visto 3 lane di disabili che non wardano?
questi li puoi gankare anche con teemo

junglava anche prima
molto prima
È bello che ci sia intercambiabilità di ruoli imho

Ah sì, quella puttanazza.
Comunque anche ashe, però è difficile da usare early perché fa poco danno, mana che si prosciuga ed è estremamente fragile.
Ho un amletico dubbio che mi affligge.

Vedo dai vari stream, guide.. che su vayne la prima skill da alzare è la E.
Ma essendo Vayne un champ con altissime potenzialità di harass early, non è meglio maxare la Q? Tumble la spammo sul nemico e la E serve quando viene il jungler a gankare contro muri e cose come stun praticamente.

In più la Q ha un cd ridicolo confronto la E.

Che pensate?
Io infatti metto solo un punto in E, poi maxo la Q.
E quasi tutte le guide dicono che è giusto
Dai ditemi dei nomi che poi appena torno a casa creo il team.
Ho preso Vayne 2 giorni fa per la prima volta ed ho subito pensato che maxare la Q è la prima cosa da fare. inb4 niubbo del cazzo
Il classico "mom says im special"