Last Epoch

Helldivers: hold my beer

LE tools stamattina presto funzionava, l’avevo aperto una ventina di minuti prima di andare in studio attorno alle 6:40. Ora in effetti è di nuovo down.

La mia arguta mossa di iniziare una settimana dopo darĂ  i suoi frutti :asdno:

Vabbè comunque male male smanettate in offline mode all’inizio

Gente hanno detto nell’ultimo update su steam che 24h prima della release andava tutto giu’. Inutile stare a panicare adesso.

lastepoch tools e il sito ufficiale saranno down per la quantita’ di gente che panica :dunnasd:

che poi io lavoro fino alle 20 :asd:

ma lo hanno annunciato che tiravano giĂš i server :vface:

qual’è lo stupore?

Ho bisogno di capire se vale i 30€ che costa. Cosa aggiunge al genere questo gioco rispetto ai titoli come poe grim dawn diablo etc etc?

Aggiungere non aggiunge nulla, è un arpg ben fatto che prende ispirazione dai titoli già citati da te ma lo fa decisamente bene e arriva già con delle belle QoL che gli altri titoli all’inizio non avevano, ad esempio se vuoi giocare le season con il trade è comodissimo il fatto di aver hub all’interno del gioco senza dover utilizzare siti esterni e il crafting è fatto benissimo senza essere difficile da usare ma estremamente utile e integrato molto bene con l’itemizzazione del gioco.

L’unica cosa veramente innovativa che nessun altro arpg ha mai fatto è dare la possibilità ai giocatori di scegliere di giocare le season self found oppure con il trade.

Le meccaniche di gioco e personalizzazione delle build sono molto buone e stanno lavorando bene su quest’aspetto dando la possibilità alla stessa classe di essere giocata in maniere differenti ed è una cosa fondamentale per me in questo genere.

La pecca è sempre stata il lato tecnico con grafica, sfx e fisicità dei colpi non proprio al top ma con la 1.0 sembra abbiano fatto un ottimo lavoro almeno per quanto riguarda l’impatto visivo perchè con i nuovi effetti dai trailer e preview di questi giorni sembra veramente un altro gioco, i dubbi adesso sono su quanto abbiano migliorato il combat feel visto che hanno lavorato per migliorare anche quest’aspetto ma lo scopriremo a breve.

In conclusione se ti piace il genere penso ti piacerà è letteralmente un titolo fatto dagli appassionati del genere per gli appassionati del genere.

è un bel gioco, con il crafting imho migliore mai visto su un arpg e una bella varietà di classi e build

insomma se ti piace il genere li vale

Fanculo ho appena visto che il build planner c’è anche su Maxroll e io da ieri che cercavo di aprire lastepoch tool che è ancora giù.

Voglio fare uno Shaman con i tornado ma ho svariate posbbilità su che skill scegliere e sono un po’ indeciso se usare Gathering Storm o Tempest Strike.

L’idea base è una di quelle due skill più Maelstrom, Tornado, Warcry e poi l’altra cosa su cui sono indeciso è se prendere Storm Totem oppure Fury Leap ma questo immagino dipenderà da quanto voglio spingere su lightning o physical damage.

NIENTE NON VA HANNO FATTO L’EXIT SCAM LO SAPEVO

1 Like

cosa?

Niente non mi faceva scaricare l’update, ora si

Maledetti :mad:

Apro twitch che magari mi becco un po’ di drama :asd:
Anche se non è un MMO e probabilmente la gente sclera di meno

In download

io andrò full blind falconeer che penso sarà OP

Sono live sull’AMA su reddit

https://old.reddit.com/r/Games/comments/1avmmnx/ama_we_are_eleventh_hour_games_makers_of_last/

https://www.reddit.com/r/LastEpoch/comments/1av0oit/can_we_expect_to_get_in_and_play_on_launch_or/kr96h2t/?context=3&share_id=ondV5Pg3gZXUMf_3w6MFA

We’ve scale tested for months with third parties, consultants, the help of infra providers, and our own backend team. We have the ability to scale servers quickly, have reserved a large amount of bare metal machines, and do not have a maximum spend for cloud overflow- it’s all elastic. From the extensive testing we’ve done, unless we do have a really crazy turnout, we should be stable. It’s not lost on us that many much larger companies than us have had issues at launch though… We’re optimistic and if there are issues it certainly won’t be for lack of effort, spend, or ignorance to the importance of launch day.

If we do have issues I promise that we’ll stay very communicative and you can be 100% certain we’ll be all hands on deck working to resolve anything that comes up. We understand what’s on the line.

I will say that this is probably the most stressing thing to the team as we’ve seen games be review bombed and eviscerated when there are launch issues. I remember being frustrated when games I was excited for had launch issues in the past, but now being on the other side of it I’ve seen how much of an emotional toll it can take on a team to face hatred for something that they have tried hard to prepare for but it not be received/gone well despite best efforts. Just in general I think it’s a good thing for the gaming community to understand the impact those types of things have on development teams. That’s not me asking for leniency for our team, just rather an insight I feel worth sharing for gamers in general.

Another thing I’ll share because it’s interesting and something I didn’t understand before being in game development (before LE) - it’s nearly never the game servers that have issues at launch as those are easy to scale as long as you have the funds and willingness to pay the server providers (typically Google or Amazon), it’s more often an issue with services like login/authentication/database rate limiting. We use Steam and other services that are battle tested at scale for these things.

But, in summary, we’ve prepared heavily and have every reason to suspect we’ll be in good shape come launch day. If there are issues we’ll be communicative and working to address anything that comes up immediately.

Thanks all, sorry for the long post here

Dal Discord:

Patch 1.0 Is officially live and Last Epoch has left early access!

Greetings Travelers, Today is a historic day for the Last Epoch team and everyone here at Eleventh Hour Games (EHG). What started as an after-hours passion project has blossomed into one of the most anticipated releases in the ARPG genre, and we are blown away by the support we have received.

Thank You. Thank you to our families for putting up with us while we worked long into the night, and thank you to our community for supporting us even when all we had was a dream and a few vaguely Traveler-shaped pixels. We look forward to seeing you all in Eterra, atop leaderboards, and expanding across time in the Monolith of Fate.

A few reminders:

Server Queue: We have implemented a server queue to help support the launch. However, if you’re interested in playing offline you can of course bypass any queue we end up having. You can find instructions on enabling true offline mode here: Last Epoch 1.0 Patch Notes - Patch Notes - Last Epoch Forums

Twitch Drops: Twitch Drops unlock TOMORROW . You can find all the details you need here: Twitch Drops - What you need to know for Launch! - News - Last Epoch Forums Be sure to link your twitch account here: https://twitch.lastepoch.com/

Support: If you are having issues with the game, the first step with Steam is always to try verifying integrity files, if that doesn’t resolve the problem, or your issue is account related, our support team will be ready and waiting right here: https://support.lastepoch.com/hc/en-us

Updates and Notices: If problems are encountered, be sure to join our Discord or pay attention to our socials, as those spaces are where we will have the most recent updates. Discord link: Last Epoch - Official Community Have fun! We’d love to hear your feedback on our forum as we aim to continue improving Last Epoch alongside you for years to come.

Thank you again, Last Epoch Team

Incredibile i server queues al day 1, chi l’avrebbe mai pensato :asd:

Online play unaviable fingeremo stupore. :asd: