[indie] UnEpic

Merda,
cioè ho 14 ore di gioco e sono al 68% di esplorazione.
Non riesco ad andare a dormire, mi tiene fottutamente incollato al PC...
Non mi succedeva dai tempi d'oro di TF2!

E' fantastico,
meglio di quelle merde che sono ora in giro, un gameplay impressionante ed una storia abbastanza bella.
Per me questo gioco ha 9,5/10
Pensate che ho BF3 e non lo attivo, aspetto il 28...

Spero davvero che il gioco venga preso da qualche casa che lo pubblicizzi a dovere e gli dia il giusto merito.

Tornando a noi: ho appena ucciso il boss delle catacombe, non sono state molto difficili una volta sbloccato il pet della luce.
Ora vedo verso i laboratori, come sono?

Voi cosa state usando? Io un Axe di danno 324 in combo al fire.
é ufficiale comunque voglio la versione mac e scucirò il denaro. La demo mi ha colpito positivamente, ed è da dredmor che cercavo qualcosa che fosse in grado di prenderne il posto!

Io l'ho finito usando la lancia epica (che colpisce più nemici contemporaneamente).

Consiglio di non focalizzarsi ad alzare solo skill da melee per dire, perché è sviluppato con "logica".

Per capirsi, è chiaro che se alzi solo spade e asce perché trovi spade e asce forti, poi al primo boss/trash che in melee ti fa il culo, rosikquitti e tanti saluti, ma il coglione sei stato tu

Io personalmente non ho trovato grandi difficoltà mettendo punti in:
Lancia
Arco
Fire & Ice (cazzata qui, avrei dovuto prendere Fire o Ice e un'altra scuola di magia di quelle di utilities) ma alla fine me la sono cavata comunque bene.

Dopo finito penso che avrei potuto tranquillamente anche prendere asce invece di lance, ma l'arma che ti fa svoltare con asce la trovi più avanti nel gioco e non so quanta utilità abbia a quel punto.
Archi molti lo schifano ma alzandolo decentemente (fino a 15+) praticamente trishottavo la gente una volta trovato l'arco epico (600+ danni a hit + danni nel tempo), ma già prima comunque era ottimo per far fuori caster e melee durissimi.

Adesso non ho tempo ma appena ho finito un po' di progetti di lavoro un'altro giro me lo faccio provando a fare tutto da caster puro.
Uppo per far notare a chi l'ha giocato o lo sta giocando che sul forum del gioco c'è molta attività con suggerimenti da parte dei giocatori anche molto interessanti.

Se avete osservazioni o idee da suggerire fatevi avanti o scrivetemi qui e le propongo io.

Ad esempio tentando di giocare mago puro mi sono reso conto che le wand sono state sviluppate col culo ti ho suggerito un' idea alternativa chi sta venendo valutata...

from Tapatalk.
Ho ammazzato il boss verme e non so dove andare ora.

Dovrebbe aver lasciato la chiave per le fogne... La prima partita che fai ti conviene segnati sulla mappa quando trovi le entrate a zone chiuse cosi' da non impazzire a cercarle quando hai la chiave.

L'entrata alle fogne, comunque, e a sinistra dello spirito dove salvi la partita.

from Tapatalk.
lo dovrei provare

Vieni a trollare anche qui?
Dai che tra poco esce COD e sfoghi tutta la tua rabbia repressa!

no dico seriamente ... potrebbe intripparmi

non ho rabbia repressa da sfogare
Merda,
il tipo mi ha mandato da tradurre l'ultimo dialogo del gioco...
Io ancora non l'ho finito.

Ma che diamine.
Qualcuno che l'ha finito si fa avanti?
c'è su steam?
chainmorto 7 volte alla stanza delle trappole, non fa per me

Manda a me.

ma basta fermarsi non appena senti il click dai

Attenzione,
il seguente spoiler è l'ultimo dialogo del gioco!

Spoiler

1600 Hey Zera, I'm sorry for laughting at you before, okay? ...It must be very hard to discover something like this.
1601 Are you serious or are you laughing at me?
1602 No, seriously man, that was harsh.\nWhat will you do?
1603 I will accept that, in my previous life, I was a vulgar and primitive lump of flesh.
1604 What!? You're mad about what you were before? Not that you were lied to?
1605 Of course!\nIf once I was a wretched mortal creature, it is evident that they would hide it from me in order to avoid clouding my pride.
1606 But they lied to you! They changed you!\nBefore you were another person and they took that away!
1607 You are wrong, what they did was make me a superior being, freeing me from the impure thoughts of a stupid corporeal creature.
1608 Oh, come on! Now you're a slave, a servant that spends the whole day waiting for someone to enter in the castle and possess him...\nWell, I don't see any improvement here.
1609 You could never understand, anyway. You're a simple mortal...
1610 This is exciting... we are near, right?
1611 We are almost there.
1612 What is Harnakon like? Is he very big?
1613 I don't know, I have never seen him in person.
1614 No!? Then how do you know that he is so powerful and undestroyable?
1615 Remember that I possess other senses.
1616 Ah, okay... listen, very soon all this will be over.\nIf he kills me, I want you to know that you have been great company, you know?
1617 It is also my wish to tell you something.\nYou have been the strangest creature I have ever met, and the only one who offered his friendship.
1618 -
1619 -
1620 Hey Zera, I really like your boss!
1621 What?
1622 I mean your boss is a nice guy... I did NOT expect this.
1623 We must hurry.\nYou will have to supply yourself fully, we cannot fail in our mission.
1624 "Our"?
1625 Yes! The destiny of the Pure Spirits depends on you destroying the portal before the invasion.\nIt is a great honor to be part of this, but also a huge responsibility.
1626 Don't worry, we won't fail the boss.\nHeh heh, looks like we're going to run a final adventure together...
1627 Before going on, supply yourself as best you can. Once teleported there is no way back to the castle.
1628 -
1629 -
1630 This orc is sleeping... looks stronger than others.\nWe'd better not wake him up.
1631 -
1632 -
1633 -
1634 I need at least 8 leeches to dry out his junk.
1635 -
1636 -
1637 -
1638 -
1639 -
1640 I wonder if in your world there is someone as powerful as Harnakon.
1641 Man, of course there is.\nIn my world there's a man that's known to be the most powerful in the World.\nHe can do what others cannot.
1642 A human? A simple human more powerful than the Great Harnakon? Ha ha!!
1643 He is not a common human, he is Chuck Norris!
1644 Chuck Norris? What sort of name is that?
1645 Laugh if you want, but Chuck Norris is stronger than a thousand men. It's said that he counted to infinity. Twice!
1646 Impossible!
1647 Also, when he goes to donate blood, instead of asking for a syringe he asks for a knife and a bucket.
1648 You know what else? Once he ate an entire cake before his friends could tell him that there was a stripper inside.
1649 And he's the only man that finished the whole game "I Wanna Be the Guy" in hard mode without dying.
1650 You should not disturb the dead.
1651 Oh come on Zera, don't be superstitious.\nAnyway, they're dead from a long time ago, right?
1652 The profanity is never left unpunished, the dead will seek revenge.
1653 -
1654 -
1655 Welcome to my aerial mail service. My name is Gualix.
1656 Hi Gualix... aerial mail service you said?
1657 That's what I said.\nIf someone sends you a packet from outside by Gargo-Express, or you want to send a message, you come to me.
1658 Ah, okay! I'll keep it in mind.
1659 Come to Gualix for anything online, like entering a code or uploading your statistics.
1660 Me sorry, messenger who brings all packets be attacked by gang of pirates and we lost your item.
1661 Me sorry, messenger who brings all packets entered in Forest of Spirits and be trapped forever.
1662 Me no have packet with that code.\nSure you didn't make it up to get free packet?
1663 This packet not to be. Someone else come before and take it away.
1664 Me sorry, provider defends now his graveyard.\nYou get back later.
1665 Me sorry, problem with customs of castle. Item no pass control of quality and they kept it.
1666 Good news! Your message arrived all right to Great Library of Heroes.
1667 Me sorry. Your message not arrive to Great Library of Heroes.
1668 I not have your data in my files.
1669 I find your data in my files! Now you can receive packets and send messages.
1670 Hey, these goblins are still following me.
1671 They are too stupid and weak to survive on their own, most surely they mistook you as some sort of leader.\nTake advantage of this and use them as shields.
1672 I suposse that if they stay here they will be captured again, but if they come with me they won't survive the next Guardian, if they even get that far.
1673 Well, it looks like there is only one choice.
1674 Are you thinking of sacrificing them? ...Not a bad idea.
1675 Of course not!\nI was thinking of taking them home, to the mine with all the other goblins.
1676 But... what a wasteful option!\nUse them as shields!
1677 -
1678 -
1679 -
1680 To be at home! To be at home!\nGrateful!! Grateful!!
1681 Not at all, man!
1682 You always friend! You always welcome!
1683 You see Zera? I finally made some friends in this horrible place.
1684 Friends of these creatures!?
1685 Yeah, why not? You think you'd do any better?
1686 Of course! I am superior to these pathetic creatures in every respect.
1687 So then, show it. Show that you can be a better friend than goblins.
1688 I need not show anything.
1689 Big words...
1690 -
1691 I find your data in my registry!
1692 The game has been unlocked.\nNow you can play it all.\nMoreover, you can access to all online options, like upload your scores to a worldwide table, or receive codes of items.
1693 Well... welcome to the entire game!\nSome quests and Guardians may be difficult... to any problem do not hesitate to search or write it in the forum of the web.
1694 -
1695 This item needs a more actualized version of the game.\nDownload the new version.
1696 You need higher level to download this item.
1697 -
1698 -
1699 -
1700 So the game ends in this way!?\nSo what a shit end, fuck!!
1701 A few dialogs... even a miser cinematic.\nAnd moreover the hero becomes nothing.
1702 I'm going to write a few lines in the forum right now...
1703 -
1704 -
1705 Eh!? But... what the hell...
1706 So 'a shit end'?
1707 Fuck! You're from the game! What are you doing here in my room!!
1708 Now you will see what happens to who dare criticize the end of Unepic...\n RAPE AND KILL HER!
1709 Don't kill me!! Fuck!\nWhere's the phone? Here... 911...
1710 My lord, this is not a female. This is a male.
1711 How is this possible!? It has long hair like human females!
1712 He must be what humans call a Heavy Metal.
1713 If he is a male, then SODOMIZE AND KILL HIM!!
1714 Sodomize Noooo!! Mercy!!!\nI have piles as big as red peppers!!
1715 Excuse-us my lord, but we are skeletons.\nWe do not have the organ necessary to sodomize.
1716 Chunk of useless... I should bring orcs instead.\nAll right, we will do the typical... DISMEMBER HIM!!
1717 Yes my lord!!
1718 Hello!? Emergency!?\nFuck, there is a gang of skeletons at home that want to kill me!!\nWhat!? To wait!?
1719 -
1720 And now listen to me fatuous human.\nYou are going to enter the forum of Unepic and you are going to say exactly\n"Wow, the end is really cool!".
1721 If not, I will not hesitate to open a portal and send you a horde of skeletons that will dismember you and put your small pieces into the ice-bucket of your fridge.
1722 Press ENTER to end the game.

Ecco...
Potevi mandare un messaggio privato.

Edita il post prima che qualcuno si spoileri i finali.

from Tapatalk.

edit: finito e inviato allo sviluppatore
ho fatto el 2 e mezza per sto gioco.

adesso sono stanco morto e ho un abbiocco che non vi dico.

riunione tra 1 ora.

vi odio

:yuppi:

dopo l'ho ripreso in mano e sono arrivato alle miniere.

il mio problema è che ci gioco 1 ora, puoi trovo uno scoglio, muoio 20 volte e spengo.
dopo qualche tempo, facendo altro alzo la testa e "si cazzo, fottuti serpenti, se uso la lancia riesco a colpirli prima che mi mordano!!1!1" però oramai ho chiuso il gioco e non ho voglia di riaccenderlo.

cmq l'ho tenuto installato, se prima di natale finisco la demo me lo compro su Steam
Intanto l'autore mi sta mandando tutti i pezzi i dialoghi da finire sul tradurre...

Mi sembra chiaro che i precedenti traduttori sono rimasti fedeli alla figura del italiano medio che si prende l'impegno e poi sparisce nel nulla...

A breve dovrei riuscire a finire tutto. Sto cercando di mantenere il tono dei dialoghi più che la fedeltà parola per parola...

from Tapatalk.
ci son rimasto cosi di merda che mi è finita la demo che l'ho preso al volo

M'ha fatto lo stesso effetto a suo tempo.
Comunque sta lavorando al "trailer" per steam. A breve sarà disponibile.

Gli ho suggerito anche desura già che c'è.