The Witcher 3 [the wait, the downgrade, the drama]

domanda su TW2, su mp.it è in offerta a 4,99e versione scatolata MA è la premium edition....installando eventualmente quella il passaggio alla EE è automatico? cioè mi patcha tutto gratuitamente?
Puoi registrare il seriale su GOG e scaricare la EE tranquillamente

a parte quello, se installo direttamente la PE (così mi evito di scaricare N giga visto che ce l'ho sui dvd), mi fa scaricare poi in automatico la patch che me lo aggiorna all'ultima versione (EE)?

Il problema non sono i sedicenni che salvano il mondo. La narrativa ( anche di certa età) è piena di sedicenni che fanno i maracoli.
Il termine " gli eroi sono giovani e belli" non è nato per caso.

Il problema sono i personaggi degli rpg giapponesi e anime, che hanno intasato il mercato. Il più delle volte sono scritti di merda, terribilmente piatti e irritanti.

Ma non è un problema di età in sè. Roland nella "Sfera del buio" dovrebbe avere sedici anni anche lui ed è già un discreto figo.
Non ti so dire, io la EE l'ho presa direttamente dalla versione di GOG.
E' sicuro, comunque, che le precedenti patch l'installer del gioco me le ha rilevate ed installate automaticamente, può essere succeda così anche per la EE.
se non sbaglio la EE è sempre stata "free", motivo di plauso per la CD project RED

La EE te la scarica in automatico insieme a tutte le altre patch, tieni comunque conto che la EE sono 10 giga più le patch
10gb solo l'aggiunta della EE sul gioco base? mej cojoni

Eh si, cambia/aggiunge metà gioco a momenti
http://www.bluesnews.com/s/148855/two-witcher-3-developers-depart

Per gli antipigri, di cosa si occupavano?

http://polygamia.pl/Polygamia/1,107162,15408212,Transfer_miesiaca__tworcy_Wiedzmina_przeszli_z_CDP.html?bo=1#BoxTechTxt

Per voi poveri monoligua, ecco una traduzione presa altrove che dovrebbe essere stata fatta da un utente polacco:

Maciej Szcześnik: Witcher 3 is going to be the best of the series, so fans can stay calm. Design is already finished and work is going full steam. CDPR is full of talented people and that will make the game successful. My decision to change studios in the middle of the project was very difficult to make, but together with colleagues from CDPR we took care about my leave not affecting the quality. I worked on the Witcher series for 10 years and wanted to take on new challenges for quite a long time. 11 bit studios offered me working on games that I wanted to work on for some time now. I am a fan of independent productions and that's what I will be working on now. I will also have an opportunity to work on games from beginning to end and be able to influence all of their aspects. It will let me to realize my potential to a greater extent and work on games from other genres. I hope you will like them!

Marek Ziemak's part:
Why did you decide to leave CDPR?

MZ: There were lots of professional and personal factors. Makind such a decision was of course very difficult and cost me a few sleepless nights. In the end the comfort of working in a company that I grew up in and that I know quite well lost with temptation of starting a new adventure, in a new environment and based on new rules. Besides, makind indie games - which I will be doing now - is interesting for me both as a player and as a game producer. Development of such games is based on different rules than making AAA games and I want to try that. I believe that the experience I will gain in my new position will let me develop new skills and look at game development process from a different, more global perspective.

What is it that you will be doing at 11 bit studios? Is it going to be a bigger game than what the studio made so far?

MZ: We won't be making a huge AAA shooter for sure. The way I see it, the scale of the game is not defined by the number of people working on it, but the number of people it can enchant with it's world. That's why both The Witcher and Prison Architect are big games. What I'm working on at 11 bit studios has a great potential

You're abandoningThe Witcher 3 at the end of the production process, right before the release. Don't you regret it?

MZ: I don't want to consider this as abandoning anything. My adventure with Witcher games took a long time(since 2006). I think it was a period of hard work, that let me learn and achieve a lot. I'm leaving The Witcher 3 project after 2 years of intense development at a stage I feel comfortable with and that will not hurt the end of the project. Our decision was not a surprise to the company and the exact date of our leave resulted from development schedules and time we needed to pass on responsibilities to our colleagues. I don't regret it. Though I won't be @ CDPR on the day of release, I still feel as a co-author and I will have personal relationships with many members of the dev team. I am extremely happy that I had an opportunity to be a part of this talented team and that I will use this experience I gained in my future career.
Grazie Lucas, sarò scemo io però ancora non ho capito cosa faceva

Si occupava un po' di tutto è la mia conclusione visto che non specifica alcuna mansione particolare

Per dire se fosse stato il responsabile del combat system si potrebbe essere quasi contenti
Marek Ziemak era uno dei produttori mi pare
http://www.capsulecomputers.com.au/2014/02/the-witcher-3-wild-hunt-hands-off-impressions/

Mi pare un po' una cacata e manco si sentiva il bisogno.
alla fine equivale al funzionamento tradizionale, preparo le pozze se ne ho bisogno le uso se no non le uso...
lato gameplay bho però nel lore ci può stare visto che lo StrigO era in grado di controllare i suoi organi

Questo mica me lo ricordavo.
Di fatto si ritorna al sistema di alchimia del primo capitolo, prepari la pozione e la bevi fuori dal combattimento ma puoi azionare gli effetti quando vuoi.
Credo che, comunque, inseriranno un limite di tempo nel quale si potrà attivare l'effetto di una pozione, girare per giorni con un veleno in corpo senza sentirne gli effetti mi sembra una boiata