Sys-K migliori alleati di sempre?

LOL

no e 2,94

ma vista la qualita media sys.k li comprendo se han bisogno di 5:1

l'ultima corp presa era la peggiore corp di widly inappropriate, una corp dove il loro ceo fitto delle plate 1600 su un naglfar perche pensava funzionassero a %
(non sto skerzando )

le ammucchiate non mi piacciono, ho gia dato la mia dose di calci in bocca a i-net (fra l'altro con quelli che ora sono i coven)

lasciamo fare ai giovani ora
C0ven son polacchi con le palle, SE hardcore [gaymers ( ) ] , massimo rispetto per SE , però sys-k dalla sua ha una flotta bella organizzata e un alleanza ben coordinata, in più ha anche l'appoggio di IT e Atlas, ora la domanda è :

Chi vincerà?

sulle cortE? sys.k e soci ovvio

lunghe? se+coven
Tutto stà nelle mani ... o meglio, alla lingua di Liam
i accidentaly an entire fleet.

ma doppio LOL all'incoerenza
certo che i commenti sui numeri son diversi secondo l'occasione..

quando è che qlcuno ha detto che Sys-k aveva un numero finto fatto di alt e doppi pg? questa è veramente bella.. ora invece li outnumberiamo 3 a 1..

e cmq io li ringrazio perche si spara alla grande!

PS con i numero lo faccio anche io ma solo quando analizzo quote budget e forecast ROTFL
Ups
Ho sentito tanti botti, c / d ?

d

no info da caod.
Sex Drugs And Rock'N'Roll has just set Brick Squad to blue and allowed them docking rights in 0-O6XF in Estoria. Word is they are going to take down the sov units and sell it them to Brick for empire prices. There was a fight involving caps in system during the standings change. Stain Empire lost 2 carriers and a dread. It appeared as if Stain Empire's docking rights have been removed.
proph.. ma che dai aggiornamenti... sprechi il tuo tempo..

oggi tanto questo thread non se lo caga nessuno perche non sanno da dove partire LOL
I Sex Drugs and Rock'nRoll sono stati sacrificati dagli Stain Empire sull'altare del loro menefreghismo. Sono renter, paganti, e son stati trascinati nella merda perche' gli SE pretendevano i loro renter blu e di tenere i nostri neutrali.

Solo un'altra merdata di 9119, di una lunga lista oramai
http://killboard.inet-eve.com/?a=kill_detail&kll_id=19577

Continuate cosí pivipieeerrrss!

sto cazzeggiando copia e incolla ftw!!!
oggi vengono a montarmi adsl a casa... cosi sono operativo
Traditionally SE/C0ven are unreliable, they are terrible at sticking to plans/time lines and are the first ones to duck out of any long term campaigns, having in the last year committed half assed to anything, while on the other hand whenever sysk commit to something they have done so fully, on time and till the end.

We acknowledge we cant kill SE/C0ven in a traditional sense as they will always have NPC stain right there to base out of however that does not mean we will accept SE/C0ven's nonsense of causing drama every other day for the last month. The SC has worked hard politically over the last month to try keep stainwagon together but at the end of the day it was the hard headed nature of SE/C0ven that refused to find any common ground in otherwise very stupid teenage drama queen situations. We all just got fedup with it and threw the political towel in and drew the line in the sand of where we all stand -- SE/C0ven came out on the wrong side of that line vs the majority of the SC.

by bobbyatlas
We came to help u in Detorid during the summer. We've engaged TPAR in December as a part of bigger campaign against Goons that didnt happen. We did our job tho. We've fed whole SC with c0ven spynet intel day by day for like last 2-3 months. Came with 120+ fleets to 49- in January, helped -A- with CVA in the early days of their invasion on Catch. Helped to conquer PB. Yeah we're pretty terrible at helping allies.

+1 to Ackaroth.

risposta coven -.- (presenza in guerra a puntate) :P

Sent: 2010.02.28 18:48
To: Liam Freemen,

Hi,SE position about lates events and SYS-K - you have 2 options:1st to leave all you territory and went to empire.2nd become c0vens or SE pet and pay us rent.we are waiting you choice until dt 01.03.2010 after that we will not have ...another choice to start war.cya

da che pulpito