Last Epoch

Ulteriore update:

Travelers,

Thank you so much for your incredible patience as we work hard to address the ongoing issues. Your support means the world to us!

To express our heartfelt gratitude for your patience, we’re delighted to present you with a unique token of appreciation – a complimentary in-game gift for your characters: The Autumnal Wrap back-slot item. We can’t thank you enough for the love and support you have shown thus far. Anyone who owns a copy of Last Epoch while we are still solving our scaling connectivity issues will automatically be awarded the Autumnal Wrap.

Thank you once again to those who continue to support us, sending us your positive messages, and continuing to spread that positivity while we continue the work on getting more servers up and running.

Gente ho gia’ spiegato su helldivers quanto complesso e’ gestire queste robe. Fate la figura dei bimbi col faccino arrabbiato a scrivere robe tipo “eh ma nel 2024 dai, che dev penosi” seriamente. Non avete idea della complessita’ di certi sistemi.

Cioe’ andatevi a leggere il thread di helldivers e quelli sono devs con gia’ diversi giochi alle spalle, uno dei quale nello stesso genere. Manco hanno una queue system e sono ormai 2(?) settimane e piu’ che sta tutto rotto. Vi lamentate di uno studio al suo primo titolo in assoluto, formato da gente appassionata del genere, non un AAA con engineer navigati etc etc.

Ad ogni modo, ultimi update:

Hey everyone, wanting to give another update here. We are seeing server-connections improve from where they were earlier but they’re still spotty. We’re hard at work on improving the online experience and eliminating the errors that are still cropping up (Like LE-61). I just want to say that I sincerely apologize for anyone who was really looking forward to playing online today without issues. We sincerely thought we were over-prepared and today would go differently, but it’s always something that you don’t expect.

We will continue to improve stability tonight and throughout the week to ensure that you guys are able to play without the frustration. For those wanting to avoid the online issues for now the full-offline mode is available when launching the game.

We’ll have a post-mortem to explain what happened, and I know the community team is getting ready to announce a thank you item for everyone’s patience, and for helping to keep the positivity high. We are a studio that wants to always respect your time and again I want to apologize for the issues. We’re very happy to see that so many of you are excited to play and will continue to push hard to make your support of the game and studio worth it.

Voi non avete idea di quanto e’ raro trovare aziende che facciano post-mortem pubblici. E’ una roba che normalemente si tiene interna per non rischiare di far la figura dei babbei. Renderli pubblici vuol dire avere gia’ di base capito molto meglio di altri che i casini capitano e avere un dialogo diretto con l’utenza e’ importante.

Travelers,

Thank you so much for your incredible patience as we work hard to address the ongoing issues. Your support means the world to us!

To express our heartfelt gratitude for your patience, we’re delighted to present you with a unique token of appreciation – a complimentary in-game gift for your characters: The Autumnal Wrap back-slot item. We can’t thank you enough for the love and support you have shown thus far. Anyone who owns a copy of Last Epoch while we are still solving our scaling connectivity issues will automatically be awarded the Autumnal Wrap.

Thank you once again to those who continue to support us, sending us your positive messages, and continuing to spread that positivity while we continue the work on getting more servers up and running.

1 Like

Si ok, ma guarda che hanno assunto un dev blizzard eh. Quindi è assurdo nel 2024. Quanto lo pagano sto dev?

100 token per i back al mese

Updatone su reddit:

Hello everyone! I wanted to share some thoughts and information about today’s launch, but before I do I want to thank all of you that showed us some patience and kindness in our first big release. Even though we felt we were prepared and came in with a high level of confidence - even feeling that we over prepared - that in a real-world situation things can go wrong that just simply do not in simulated scale testing. You can see a post I wrote yesterday about this that has of course “aged like milk” but I still think it’s informative and gives insight into our feelings the day before launch: Reddit - Dive into anything

Within 20 minutes of launch 150,000 people had joined us. We are thrilled that so many people are excited about what we’ve poured our hearts and souls into and joined us for launch day. Truly and deeply. This did mean that all of our scale testing efforts were immediately put to the test, and unfortunately a service failed in a way that we didn’t suspect, and we immediately went to work to investigate and resolve it. Many people just played offline and this didn’t bother them, but many of course want to play online (me included).

What does that look like? As someone who was just a gamer 6 years ago, I always wondered and now that I’m on the other side I can share with you all - at least what it looks like in our scenario. Launch day we had our senior engineers, backend team, leadership, infrastructure/server/services providers in the “war room”, which is just a silly name for a zoom/Google call where we monitor and address issues that crop up with all of our dashboards and tooling in front of us. Dashboards showing what’s happening with server connections, timeouts, regional data, player data, databasing calls, etc. People involved are calling out what they’re seeing, potentials of what may be causing a problem and potential solutions, determining if we should go down the route of trying a solution that may take X amount of time and solve an issue or leave us in the same position, etc. Then you have the rest of the internal team anxiously awaiting updates so we can communicate with you all what’s going on as that’s a lot of people who are pretty upset with you and many being quite vocal about it. “War room” makes a lot of sense after you’ve been in it during a launch.

One thing I wanted to ensure today is that if we did have problems, which we did, that we would stay as communicative with you all as possible. I tried hard to do this by keeping a log of updates and posting every 15-30 minutes in our Discord. I’ve been on the other side of this where as a player I just wanted communication - any communication - on what is going on. I can certainly see how large studios struggle with this as not every update is a PR win, but I’d rather stay transparent and hopefully there’s a net PR win by building trust between us and you all, knowing that we’ll communicate and care deeply when something isn’t going as intended.

Tomorrow as we aim to deploy another hotfix, reduce the too-often scene transition times being longer than they should be, and fix any other issues that crop up, I’ll be keeping everyone up to date with a log in the same way I did today. See the #news channel in our discord. Last Epoch - Official Community

I will also work with the team to sometime next week put out a more technical retrospective on today as it sounds like many of you are interested in that.

At the end of the day I’m very happy to see so many of you, mainly through Twitch, enjoying the game, even online,after we have things in a somewhat more stable state - and visiting Reddit to see some posts that put a much appreciated smile on my face after 14 hours in the “war room”. I even got to get a few levels on my Multishot Falconer before starting to write this.

Again, thank you all for your patience and excitement for the game. We are excited as heck that we have built a community of this size that we get to create content for, for years to come, and be a studio that you guys can trust from game design to communication and listening to your feedback. I look forward to seeing you all in game!

1 Like

Quando si abilita lo shop? Giusto per curiosità?

Sono lvl 28 e non è clickabile

Lo shop funziona solo online non off è per quello che non te lo fa aprire.

Boh io sono dentro online mode, nessun problema stamattina mi pare. Ma ho solo creato il pg e sto a lvl 2

Ma drogarsi come tutti invece no?

Ci aggiungo il resoconto sul discord, iniziato alle 2 di notte:

Online Status:
10 hours ago Monitoring stability - still some LE-61s coming through fluctuating in frequency
8 hours ago LE-61s spiking/servers offline but we’ll be able to rectify this more quickly than before - backend team is making improvements that will improve stabilization tonight and for the next big online CCU wave
8 hours ago A hotfix has just been deployed that addresses an issue with character selection where you would not see the heroes if selecting Cycle from the modal and allows notifications on the login screen.
7 hours ago Monitoring stability. Frequency of server errors are variable at the moment but lower
7 hours ago Stability still fluctuating a bit and scene transition times longer than normal. Still making improvements.
6 hours ago Fairly stable but transition times are still sometimes longer than expected.
4 hours ago Stable but often transition times are much longer than expected.
We’re going to let the backend folks off for the evening as they pushed some heavy hours today to get things where they are and deserve some rest before tomorrow. We’ll all be back to making further improvements, especially around these transition hangs, tomorrow. Again, thank you all for your patience today and bearing with us through our first launch.
If the servers do crash we have alerts set to wake us up to address it. Appreciate you all

Voglio vedere Blizz o GGG a postare update cosi :ubersisi:
E’ il game director che posta che giustamente, piu’ di quello non puo’ fare al momento e almeno tiene informata la community mentre chi puo’ mettere le mani nel motore sta a fare quello.

Ma infatti vista la situazione si stanno comportando bene con la community.

Vi ricordo ad esempio che al lancio di Lost Ark questi stessi problemi sono andati avanti quasi per tre settimane con i dungeon che non partivano perchè il MM non riusciva a gestire tutte quelle richieste e si è dovuto fare una battaglia con Amazon per ottenere un minimo di compensazione che poi si è rivelata una barzelletta perchè l’unica cosa che avrebbero dovuto rimbosare era l’aura che al lancio avevi solo se avevi strisciato e invece hanno dato le stracazzo di piume di merda per tornare in vita immediatamente. :rotfl:

1 Like

Cioè fammi capire, uno compra un cosmetic(o vince, come nel caso nel cloak regalato) e lo può usare solo online e non offline? Bella mossa del cazzo :pokerface:

Ma se c’è anche l’avviso che lo shop funziona solo online l’hann patchato pure con la 1.0 per renderlo più leggibile. :rotfl:

Ok, ma che c’entra con il mio discorso? Rimane una mossa del cazzo.
Se dai la possibilità di giocare offline e vendi cosmetic devi dare la possibilità di usarli anche offline, a prescindere dal fatto che io non ho mai speso e mai spenderò un euro per un cosmetic

Beh dici di bella mossa del cazzo e fai sembrare che stiano truffando la gente quando la motivazione è:

You cannot use cosmetics in either offline mode because the character is still hosted on the client instead of the server.

Giuro dalla release stai solo postando per trovare problemi inesistenti.

“La grafica e’ uguale”
“Lo shop online non fa usare la roba offline anche se c’e’ un avviso ma non mi interessa manco comprare roba comunque”

Cioe’ o trolli o sei talmente ignorante di come funzionano tecnicamente certe cose che potresti solo fare piu’ bella figura a star zitto.

Facciamo che in entrambi i casi la finisci?

1. Non era una critica alla grafica, dicevo solo che l’upgrade non è così visibile a chi ha giocato l’ultima beta, io pur avendo tutto al massimo non noto differenze, le ombre ecc… c’erano già. Poi graficamente mi piace
  2. Beh volevo usare il cosmetic regalato, ma non potrò farlo, rimango dell’idea che potevano trovare una soluzione

E probabile che la trovino. Si sono sempre resi molto dispobibili

Con che avete iniziato? Io vado per il bleed warlock