Helldivers 2

al 10 con tutte le armi top comunque sarebbe bordello

Hanno buffato la 500kg

@Jhonny_Setup :mmh:

With that big Helldivers 2 patch now imminent, Arrowhead’s dropped the bomb, the 500KG’s blasts will finally be as powerful as they look | VG247

1 Like

Non credo più ad un cazzo di quello che dicono, l’ho già scritto?
Sono capaci di buffare le armi e scazzare le hitbox rendendo immuni perfino i funghi, oppure farti crashare il gioco ogni volta che tiri la 500.

3 Likes

Stanno rilasciando patch notes a pezzi ogni giorno per non far calare troppo l hype di quei tre players rimasti :asd:

Domani c’è la patch note ufficiale credo

Ma tanto è: arma 1 buff, arma 2 strabuff, strategemma 1 megbuff

Adios

boh ma tanto come detto da altri, troppo poco e troppo tardi.

Reinstallo per fare cosa? le solite missioni facendo saltare i soliti bacarozzi per la milionesima volta?

Basta. Hanno voluto fare il GaaS e come tale fa cagare. Fossero usciti con un modello classico (Oggi pare chiamato premium??) e semmai i vari dlc invece de ste season che li ha costretti a lavorare come scemi per fare uscire content nei limiti di tempo che si sono autoimposti, avrebbe avuto più senso e sarebbe stato meno un disastro probabilmente.

A parte ovviamente il liberare 76 GB sul disco che fan sempre comodo, se il gioco non viene completamente “rotto” nelle basi, è più o meno come capita a tanti multiplayer però. Lo tieni lì e ci puoi giocare-riprendere ogni tanto anche se nelle meccaniche non è cambiato, come Deep Rock Galactic o altro direi.

Che abbiano fallito miseramente nell’intenderlo come Gaas e “ogni mese trepiderete nello scoprire cosa prepariamo per voi, e la guerra galattica chissà che direzione prenderà !!11!!1!” sono d’accordissimo…

Ma sono anche un pò contento per me stesso, starci mesi e mesi tirato dentro solo dall’effetto GaaS e conseguente FOMO non mio piace in generale

1 Like

Hanno buttato dentro un bel po di roba; niente contenuti nuovi per ora a parte il warbond

Magari da adesso iniziano a droppare mappe e nemici ; boh dure però recuperare

ma come ancora niente contenuti :rotfl:

Han praticamente rifatto tutto il gioco :rotfl:

la bomba da 500kg ha un raggio devastante ora, letteralemente ingiocabile :asd:

2 Likes

com’è giusto che sia :asd:

Quando giocavi con Jhonny la 500kg aveva un raggio limitato, ma era comunque quel raggio giusto per cui Jhonny te la tirava proprio dove ti stavi muovendo e morivi lo stesso

2 Likes

Ti voglio bene uguale, illuppolone

1 Like

Allora, la patch e’ uscita e hanno praticamente resettato tutto il gioco; si e’ tornati alla situazione della release con armi buffate ma nemici debuffati (senza bug per ora, per fortuna)

L unica aggiunta e’ il napalm orbitale.

Il feeling e’ che sciogli tutto, ma tutto sommato e’ sicuramente piu’ divertente che correre 2 km davanti ad un bile titan

Commento sotto che riussume un po’
tutto per a chi interessa

Summary

The HMG - just has too little ammo and too much recoil to justify taking it. It’s supposed to take down chargers and Biles but the recoil is so bad that your just not gonna successfully or reliably kill them. Stun grenades do help but still…too little ammo and too much recoil. Overall i just think the MG is better, as it can now take down biles, deal with hordes of enemies, stun/kill chargers weak spots, and just overall feel of it is great to use!!

Thermite grenades - are amazing BUT you just have too little of them and it takes way too long for it to trigger. youll be running and running just waiting for it to pop while getting spit on or smashed.

The best thing for both is to take +2 grenade armor, it helps with both issues, except the trigger timer and ammo econ.

The HMG Emplacement - on the other hand is SUCH A BEAST, I love the fact that on eradication you can just run rocket turrent, MG turrent, HMG Emplace, and one of your choice like a MG / spear / orbital / any - i mean this thing just ROCKS.

AC Mech - i absolutely love, having 100 per arm/buffs are awesome and exactly what was needed, tho i did like the verison before - ill still take it! So please buff the other mech as well, it seriously needs more ammo, it wasnt b/c it was too weak, it was b/c of the ammo econ was so bad for both rockets/mg and the CD.

Auto cannon - when built around, it will put in serious work even on bugs, you dont feel as safe as the others b/c of its reload but it can still do very well. The changes to take down biles and chargers is a good one - tho I still prefer it on bots instead.

Last support weapon i tried out was the flamethrower - and wow, tysm for returning the incredible weapon that the flamethrower is back to us. It doesnt kill the chargers Instantly like before, but it puts in So Much Work and does still kills them quickly. BUT, the sidearm verison… just doesnt have enough ammo or impact for it to be any good. It doesnt even feel like it puts them on fire at all or the ground on fire. I have yet to try the primary flamer.

The Arc weapons - are absolutely hilarious Lol, super useful now with the huge chain shots and if you have issues with difficulty?? Run some of these on your team of friends, with or without armors, say hello to a brand new difficulty level lol

That being said, the Armors - Arc and fire armor are just…pointless. Direct hit with fire or arc with 1 or even 2 shots will bring you down to 25-50% health. The arc armor alone is supposed to be a 95% reduction, well its DEF NOT. These armors are either bugged, as if its chaining thru your whole body for multiple hits in one arc shot or just not working. Please make both armors IMMUNE to those damage types to be actually worth using, cause as of right now its just better to run the 50% luck on kill shot armor instead.

Primaries:

The tenderizer - is just BAD…and i mean just So bad - the single tiny shot it provides feels like a damn pea shooter. You Easily just get overwhelmed and it takes multiple shots for some of the even low or med enemies. I seriously dont like this weapon.

Breaker and Spray/pray - are INCREDIBLE! These were some Great changes, and are now a viable option imo.

The Eruptor - i just haven’t figured out how to use this weapon, maybe its just me but it just feels too slow to deal with the multitude of enemies and the Constant reload is such a drag…but i like that it can AOE plus bug holes. This shines so much better on bots and thats ok - every weapon shouldn’t be good at everything and its ok for some to be better on certain enemies but horrible for others.

Yes the difficulty has definitely come down… but I still have seen so many people STRUGGLE on lvl 10 regardless, BUT the difference? is that they are still having LOADS OF FUN! it isnt a stressful, frustrating, crashing, game breaking crapfest - no - it is hordes and objectives to work together and winning together kind of difficult. It is being able to bring different kinds of loadouts without feeling that you HAVE to bring the META or you will not win jack! Imagine bringing these weapons before this patch - you would just flat out lose - it actually feels freeing.

That being said, i still really hope they create a difficulty 11 and 12 to for-fill the difficulty that was lost back into the game. Before, it wasnt that the difficulty was bad - it was more that you felt you had PEASHOOTERS to take out the enemy forces instead. Getting RAGDOLLED everywhere to the point that you wanted to just turn the damn game off.

This…this is now different and its a great feeling Overall, just an AMAZING update - 100% one of the best EVER!! I also LOVE the new change to the eradicate/fort map as well. It makes a lot of sense with the angles available and is one of the most satisfying modes to play.

Overall, Please… Please stay in this direction and dont balance for the sake of balance but instead continue to improve to make the stratagems/ weapons feel good to the point where its hard to choose which to bring. But making the decision on playstyle/map objectives instead. You should all be proud of yourselves and thank you for making such an incredible game - this is just the beginning!

P.S> Please fix the “Please wait democratically” error and friends list - it just makes you not want to play the game as i cant host, matchmake players, or even call in a SoS during a mission. Also, I ask if you could raise the currency caps and give us more to do with currencies like buying armors/skins/titles/ emotes… anything really, just something to use them for please.

1 Like

Il commentone mi ha ricordato quanto dovrei farmare in game per sbloccare le armor/weapon delle varie season.
Attendero’ quando faranno il megapack a 3£ come fecero per il primo helldivers a una certa. Non si regolavano con il grind nel primo e non si son regolati neanche nel secondo. L’avevo anche detto pre-release che sarebbe finita in questo modo e non sbagliavo.

E no, il fatto che nelle prime 3-4 settimane si riuscisse a farmare easy per i vari season pack non e’ indicativo di un ritmo salutare. Se non vi ricordate, eravate attaccati al gioco ogni singola sera.

vabbè, se la roba dei dlc fosse accessibile giocando 3 ore a settimana, non li comprerebbe nessuno :asd:

è comunque bello avere la possibilità di andare in burnout e rovinarsi il gioco per risparmiare una decina d’euro :asd:

@Jhonny_Setup mi manchi :love:

1 Like

secondo me ha comunque fatto dei bond un pò alla cazzum dove sembrava che ci fosse una arma ‘buona’ e le altre quasi flavour, ma dato che le potevi prendere da terra quando 1 del team che le aveva prese moriva/le cambiava, provandole un pò comunque non è che fossero tutte essenziali…mi ricordo quella che era “fondamentale” contrro i bot, il fucile a plasma, che a me non piaceva lo stesso…la voglia di grindare mai avuta su questo gioco, giocavo giusto per cazzeggiare in compagnia e poi cosa sbloccavi sbloccavi, ma l’ansia di “oddio devo sbloccare tutto sennò resto indietro” non ce l’ho avuta

ieri 50 crediti in un game, mi san che han buffato tutto

In alcuni bunker ne trovi anche 100 a volte

Comunque ora è giocabile :sisi: