Facebook acquista whatsapp

Mark Zuckerberg
I’m excited to announce that we’ve agreed to acquire WhatsApp and that their entire team will be joining us at Facebook.

Our mission is to make the world more open and connected. We do this by building services that help people share any type of content with any group of people they want. WhatsApp will help us do this by continuing to develop a service that people around the world love to use every day.

WhatsApp is a simple, fast and reliable mobile messaging service that is used by over 450 million people on every major mobile platform. More than 1 million people sign up for WhatsApp every day and it is on its way to connecting one billion people. More and more people rely on WhatsApp to communicate with all of their contacts every day.

WhatsApp will continue to operate independently within Facebook. The product roadmap will remain unchanged and the team is going to stay in Mountain View. Over the next few years, we're going to work hard to help WhatsApp grow and connect the whole world. We also expect that WhatsApp will add to our efforts forInternet.org, our partnership to make basic internet services affordable for everyone.

WhatsApp will complement our existing chat and messaging services to provide new tools for our community. Facebook Messenger is widely used for chatting with your Facebook friends, and WhatsApp for communicating with all of your contacts and small groups of people. Since WhatsApp and Messenger serve such different and important uses, we will continue investing in both and making them each great products for everyone.

WhatsApp had every option in the world, so I’m thrilled that they chose to work with us. I’m looking forward to what Facebook and WhatsApp can do together, and to developing great new mobile services that give people even more options for connecting.

I've also known Jan for a long time, and I know that we both share the vision of making the world more open and connected. I'm particularly happy that Jan has agreed to join the Facebook board and partner with me to shape Facebook's future as well as WhatsApp's.

Jan and the WhatsApp team have done some amazing work to connect almost half a billion people. I can’t wait for them to join Facebook and help us connect the rest of the world.
Wtf

Comunque horay, diventerà un altro servizio di merda. Già postata sul topic del googlefonino btw.
Quindi ora è gratis per tutti? :barbone3.0:
Non cambierà un cazzo esattamente come snapchat e instagram imho.
google is not amused. e rimane con quel cancro di google hangouts.
Lal 16 miliardi di dollariii
non so neanche che diavolo sia un watsapp, ahr ahr ahr

Che ti ha fatto di male HO?
Non capisco il senso dell'operazione, finanziariamente parlando.
Il Pay Back Period di 'sta roba oltrepassa i 50 anni, senza contare che è un mercato molto aggressivo e con poche barriere in entrata. Boh
è osceno, molesto e assolutamente user unfriendly.

4B$ in cash, 12B$ in Stock (praticamente quasi spazzatura).

temo di avere contribuito all'operazione scrivendo almeno 100000 volte in fb messenger "scrivimi su wa che qui fa cagare"
è tempo di passare tutti a viber
mi crasha

edit: magari viber se lo compra google. e lo chiamerà google qualcosa, magari google vibrator.

Beh 4 miliardi cash son 4 miliardi cash, sul resto delle stock perché 'spazzatura'?
viber è terrificante

spero non cambi nulla comunque wa va benissimo così
http://forinternet.org/

porca troia la gente
l'unica cosa che manca a WA è un client pc
tra l'altro questo a 12 anni è web designer, sysadmin e audio engineer?