defat Your enemies

BBHHUAUAUAAUAU
ok...va bene...abbiamo scherzato...abbiamo riso...vi ho fatto divertire un pochino...ma ora :
mi pare che state esagerando un pochino....

tanto lo sapete tutti come gioco io...quindi evitiamo altri inutili commenti....
sono solo un buon giocatore...nulla di +...se fossi stato un fenomeno, magari ora avrei la tag anc dietro il nick....non vi pare ?
e cmq è sempre stato solo un gioco x me...come su questo post...tanto x divertirsi
Gl a tutti

Dicono tutti così

Sorry for my poor italian language comprehension, you mean you'd like to have <)aNc(> clantag beside your nick, don't you?
Now, as i know, aNc merged with J and they now are [dYe], as i read into this thread.
So <)aNc(> is no more... and i keep wondering why you're still using and wishing to use clantags of non-existing clans...

However, you still own mate!

** The -X- is out there! **

ahahahhahahahahahahahahhaha

LLOOOOLLLL

fabry che ti inventi i clan???
a questo punto voglio ci starebbero bene gli shot

----------------------------------

NO SIGNATURE
At this time, he wants to be in ANC... but ANC are no more, it seems...

OMG! Tonight I won't sleep! Why? ... Why those tags?... Why!?!

P.S.: Mister, please contact me, I wanna train with you before WCG... I think it can be useful in order to improve our skills and to defeat our myth Fabry... it will be difficult, I know... but, let's try!

For Long time all the UT players asked themselves if euro star were better that us stars, now the question is another:
Is it really Fabry the brightest star ?
and, should the tactic of using tags of non existing clans be in any way useful?
I'm seeing lot of players using tags of old great clans like RR and so on that now are no more, thinking that they will be like Fabry.
I understand that Mister and Destrukt are seeing Fabry as the biggest problem in their UT career, but i give u an advice: Make yourself a reason (i don't know if it's correct in english ) he wins , u don't.
(I'm telling all the other euro players about this post, cause i can't have every day thousands of queries on irc about fabry, so they can discuss here the problem)
hmmm wtf? i allready was registered lol thats why i tryed 20 min to register wondering why here doesnt work anything at all

fabry i know him BIG ONE...... lol....

btw wheres the application form to fill in my dye tryout ..... :
arriva pure zuba?
manzo guardate che des ha rifondato i GB per qualcosa....
Quanto lollare
Kissà... magari lo conosce pure fatality o lakerman (0wnage pure in q3?)
stardi...ridere di un povero ragazzo bannato.......
non avete + rispetto x i vecchi...

quoque tu gne ....ti ho dato il mio letto...il mio the...i miei preservativi......e tu mi ripaghi cosi

AHAHAHAHHAHAHAH Ti prego ti devo conoscere se la persona più comica che esista (è un complimento).
Dai mandala alla panini la tua collezione, sarà cosi preziosa!!
Domanda: ma quando hai scritto questa frase cosa avevi bevuto e/o fumato??? lol