Carmageddon Countdown

Carma 1 era bellerrimo

carma 2 girava male sul mio pc tre galline dell'epoca TT

quanti ricordi...

.. le mucchine...

.. lo starter....

... i bonus tra cui quello ultra rimbalzoso

lo censureranno di sicuro.. lo sapete vero? .. perche' che la rl faccia spesso schifo passi.. ma la violenza gratuita nei VG e' sbuona...

vorrei anche un seguito di syndacate e di Dungeon keeper TT
i vari gta negli ultimi anni hanno superato carma in violenza, e di molto

secondo me non lo censureranno... a meno che non fanno del gore fatto bene con arti e budella che si spargono per la strada e una fisica della madonna

ah e pretendo i pedoni che pregano e vomitano quando gli inchiodi la macchina a mezzo metro di distanza
ehhhhh bei tempi... andare a cercare in giro la versione non censurata

cmq io preferivo finire la gara distruggendo tutte le auto che finendo i giri

ora manca solo un remake di destruction derby e descent e poi siamo a posto, posso pure morire
io la versione non censurata me l' ero fatta comprare in uk

io finivo sempre distruggendo le altre macchine

la versione non censurato l'ho " rimediata legit "
Buco, ma un seguito di Carmageddon mi ispira assai
Need seguito.. il gioco della vita era quello.. quante ore passate a uccidere e terrorizzare

carmageddon

Bouncy Bouncy, mi pare, era splendido
sto rigiocando il 2 ora

madonna santissima non mi capitavano cosi tanti ragequit condensati in poche ore da anni

si vede che il panorama videoludico degli ultimi anni mi ha rammollito parecchio
rotto la tastiera (ho quella di scorta)
Ricordo ancora la mia espressione quando venni a conoscenza che l'importante nel gioco è spappolare con stile qualsiasi cosa si presentasse sulla tua strada, un durello senza precedenti.
La patch per il sangue rosso
http://www.carmageddon.com/news
Lacrime di gioia

Press Release

1st June, 2011. Isle of Wight, UK.

The Carmageddon brand has been reacquired by the team that developed the original PC titles Carmageddon and Carmageddon 2: Carpocalypse Now. Stainless Games today announced that a new title is in early development, called ‘Carmageddon: Reincarnation’.

"Carmageddon has returned to its Indie developer roots, and the time is right to bring the game to a new audience.” said Patrick Buckland, CEO and Stainless co-founder. “Originally an ambitious title that tested the hardware limits of its day, we’re excited that the game will finally get the showcase it deserves on today’s platforms.”

“Carmageddon: Reincarnation will feature the same black humour and comic violence that made the original game such a success.” said Neil Barnden, Executive Director and Stainless co-founder, “All the laughs, the crazy power-ups, and extreme destruction will return. We will make sure the existing fans get what they want and expect from a Carmageddon game, and a new generation discovers the delights of sliding into a Cunning Stunt.”

“I was in the war!” Patrick added.

Now in the early stages of pre-production development, Carmageddon: Reincarnation is slated for release in 2012. Stainless Games is actively seeking a funding and/or publishing partner with whom to move the project on to full production.

Carmageddon: Reincarnation is being developed for digital download, for which Stainless Games have built an enviable worldwide reputation, with numerous cross-platform releases and multiple No.1 titles on XBLA.
Inoltre:
http://www.carmageddon.com/forum/topic/348

The Development of the new game

Hi all - just posting to set something straight. Our press release said that we are "actively seeking a partner with whom to move the project on to full production", which is being misconstrued by some as meaning that we want somebody to help us develop the game.

This is NOT the case. Don't worry, STAINLESS will be developing Carma:Reincarnation, entirely in-house. We still have five or the original eight Carma 1 team members here:

Myself (Lead programmer and half of original Carma design team)
Nobby (Lead artist and other half of original Carmadesign team)
Matt Edmunds (did the AI programming, now our COO)
Shaun Smith (artist, now Creative Director)
Dr Kev Martin (physics programmer (still) - single-handedly redefined video game physics)

Plus, from Carma 2

Trifle (programmer, now Exec Producer on Reincarnation)

Not to mention loads of really talented artists, programmers, producers and designers who have joined us more recently. So Carma development will not be put into the hands of anybody but us.

No, what the press release actually meant, was that we're looking for partners for funding, publishing, distribution, etc. I.e. all the boring stuff. So you can breathe again now. Panic over. Nothing to see here. Oi, I said FUCK OFF!
eccomi, la fottuta real life mi ha impedito di postare per primo le news

comunque

edit: se girate nel sito trovate tutti i Carmageddon a parte il TDR 2000, e se andate nella sezione History sotto la voce Carmageddon TDR 2000 c'è scritto We don't talk about this. "immagine di una merda fumante".

Che poi il TDR2000 non era neanche malaccio. Mi piacevano le mappe, il fatto che i pedoni ti attaccavano, e i riferimenti a Mad Max
All'epoca non ero una grande fan di Carmageddon, ma sto video non è niente male

Haha stupendo .