[7 Ottobre 23] Crisi Palestina-Israele (Part 2)

https://twitter.com/paolomossetti/status/1810080051171377460?t=C_l71L_5HJnGaZWC98gpbQ&s=19

A quanto pare è stato più un fraintendimento che altro, la frase era un’indicazione, “potrebbe trovarsi sotto il fornelletto” o qualcosa del genere

Chiaramente questo non ha impedito a qualunque testata italiana di rilanciare la cosa senza fare la minima verifica :dunnasd:

2 Likes

Si conferma invece che il messaggio “tornate a raccogliere cotone” inviato alla famiglia di negri fortunatamente è corretto e non frainteso.

3 Likes

cioé questo ha più case e più famiglie israeliane assieme e gli è capitato per errore di mandare il messaggio ad una famiglia riguardo qualcosa sotto il forno a gas?

per carità, può anche essere eh, ma è veramente…allineamento degli astri :asd: poi vabbeh, può succedere, finché non si sa di più è difficile provare o meno la cosa.

edit: fermi, c’è FORNO DI ZOLDO sotto san vito :rotflfast: questo finisce che gli ha scritto “potreste stare sotto forno (di zoldo)” e il traduttore ha tradotto forno in forno a gas e quindi “state sotto i forni a gas” :rotflfast:

1 Like

Possibile il nemero di decessi stimato dall’ufficio sanitario della Striscia di Gaza sia seriamente sottostimato, virtualmente fino ad un fattore 5 rispetto a quanto registrato a questo momento; fosse confermato si tratterebbe di uno degli episodi di spopolamento direttamente correlati ad un evento bellico più estremi fin dalla Seconda Guerra Mondiale, ma contratti in un ordine di grandezza inferiore nella scala temporale. Assai peggio di quanto potè mai fare Saddam Hussein o la Serbia etno-nazionalista, e non di poco.

Possibilissimo visto che han fatto tabula rasa in gaza. Innegabile a questo punto che gli israeliani si siano macchiati del peggior genocidio avvenuto nell’ultimo 50ennio almeno.

Giusto per aggiungere altro orrore in quella societa’ malata e’ venuto fuori sta roba del codice hannibal attivato durante l’attentato del 7 ottobre.

Che conferma come di salvare gli ostaggi non fosse mai la priorita’ e che nella loro societa’ malata l’odio per i palestinesi soppianta qualunque altra cosa. Veramente un quadro che nemmeno i peggior horror movie riescono a dipingere :sad:

3 Likes

ma riesci a fare un singolo post ogni tanto dove aggiungi una riga che esprime il tuo pensiero o sei semplicemente un bot che spamma video a cazzo di cane?

Articolo MOLTO lungo ma che vale la pena leggere. Qualche estratto:

Dr. Yara Hawari, the co-director of Al-Shabaka, an independent Palestinian think tank, said that assessing the role Hamas’s October 7 attacks played in the growing global movement to support Palestinians raises complex moral questions. “If the Israeli regime hadn’t embarked on a genocide in Gaza, would we be facing this kind of level of solidarity? I think it’s a difficult thing to answer. It’s also an uncomfortable one because I don’t think Palestinians anywhere should pay in blood for the solidarity of people around the world and certainly not in over 40,000 people killed,” she told me.

Throughout 2018 and 2019, Sinwar endorsed the large-scale nonviolent protests along the walls and fences of Gaza known as the Great March of Return. “We believe that if we have a way to potentially resolve the conflict without destruction, we’re O.K. with that,” Sinwar said at a rare news conference in 2018. “We would prefer to earn our rights by soft and peaceful means. But we understand that if we are not given those rights, we are entitled to earn them by resistance.” […] When asked about the killing of Israeli civilians by Hamas rockets, Sinwar became animated. “You can’t compare that to those who resist and defend themselves with weapons that look primitive in comparison. If we had the capabilities to launch precision missiles that targeted military targets, we wouldn’t have used the rockets that we did,” he shot back. “Does the world expect us to be well-behaved victims while we’re getting killed? For us to be slaughtered without making a noise? That’s impossible.”

Hamad said the discussions focused on actions that would force the world to pay attention to the plight of Palestinians, but also to send a message to Israel. “We are going to show them that we can do something in order to harm you and to hurt you,” he said. “What is the other alternative? Either we, as Palestinians, are waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting for many years for some countries, the international community, to do something in order to save the Palestinians, or we can go in the violent way to make a kind of shock, in order to get the attention of the world.”

Rabbani said that it is undeniable that Hamas killed civilians during the October 7 attacks and expressed serious doubts about the group’s official position that Al Aqsa Flood was focused solely on targeting the Israeli military. “Hamas has a history of this—its suicide bombings against civilian buses and restaurants and so on during the Second Intifada,” he said. Rabbani recalls reading accounts of the October 7 attacks and watching videos from that day of Israeli civilians being killed or captured. “My initial view was that these were probably people who had been suffering in Gaza their whole lives, didn’t expect to go back alive, and wanted to go out with a bang. I’m sure that’s the explanation for some of these cases,” he said.

“But I also wonder to what extent it was premeditated. I’d be very interested to learn to what extent Hamas intended to inflict a terribly traumatic blow on Israeli society, and not only the Israeli military,” he added. “There is evidence to support it. There is also evidence to contradict it. But I think it’s a question worth examining in more detail.”

In the years preceding the October 7 attacks, under presidents Trump and Biden, Hamas watched as Israel became more emboldened as prospects for Palestinian liberation receded to the footnotes of Washington-led initiatives aimed at normalizing relations between Israel and Arab nations like Saudi Arabia, Qatar, and the United Arab Emirates. Netanyahu’s position was: “We must not give the Palestinians a veto over new peace treaties with Arab states.”

Just two weeks before the October 7 attacks, the Israeli leader delivered a speech at the UN general assembly in New York, brandishing a map of what he promised could be the “New Middle East.” It depicted a state of Israel that stretched continuously from the Jordan River to the Mediterranean Sea. Gaza and the West Bank, as Palestinian lands, were erased.

ma cosa c’è da commentare? c’è scritto tutto nel video…

un video che vale piu’ di mille parole’ed

1 Like

lol quel video mi fa essere meno triste per la vittoria inglese di ieri :asd:

Intanto, mentre l’intero Occidente grida vendetta per l’ospedale pediatrico ucraino colpito dai missili russi:

C’è pure il video. Occhio che a una certa si vedono bambini riversi a terra, probabilmente morti.

Io l’altro giorno ho beccato su instagram una storia a tradimento di una bambina martoriata che urlava mamma stesa su una barella e piuttosto che rischiare di guardare un’altra roba del genere mi ammazzo e faccio prima

3 Likes

Ah guarda, io penso di aver visto più bambini morti in questi nove mesi di quanti spero di vedere nel resto della mia vita.

“Israele cattivo :dentone:”, diceva qualcuno.

1 Like

Altra bella roba fresca di oggi

Il mondo libero :lode: