Vintage Story

Ci sono inciampato ieri sera mentre stavo girando video di youtube a caso aspettando di vedere se mi son beccato il COVID in tempo per il la fine dell’anno (spoiler: si).

Sembra tutto quello che speravo Minecraft sarebbe diventato col tempo e che invece non e’ per niente evoluto.

Sistema di crafting piu’ profondo, mechanical features, un sacco di roba in-game che su minecraft devi aggiungere tramite mods, voxel based graphic e on top una valanga di mods.

Stavo vedendo se comprarlo e poi mi son detto “boh, lo prendo anche per il figlio”.

Solo che c’e’ la licenza singola a 18€ oppure la “family pack (x4)” a 55€.
Ora a me non servono 4 licenze, c’e’ qualcuno che sarebbe interessato a smezzare? Ci stanno anche server pubblici volendo e il fatto che sia meno “conosciuto” e piu’ hardcore in termini di survival, crafting, etc, lo rende sicuramente meno prono a trovarsi in server pieni di bimbiminkia™.
E’ in active development ancora e i devs sono decisamente attivi al momento.

Attendo a fine giornata, poi in caso sti cazzi e mi prendo due licenze singole che mi sto ammazzando di pizzichi qua :weary:

Trailer 2022:

Ep1 di un let’s play che spiega un po’ le basi

FAQ

Why is the game not on Steam?
We are fully aware that Steam will offer a lot of additional exposure and likely a large increase in sales. There’s several reasons we are not going to Steam in the near future, and the opinions also vary greatly within the Team of Anego Studios, but here’s Tyrons take:

• I see Steams 30% revenue cut as unreasonably high and selling on Steam means we either can’t sell the game on our site at a lower price or we can’t provide users with a steam key upon purchase.
  • I don’t agree with Steams rather restrictive refund policy nor their restrictions on concurrent play on the same Steam account.
  • We’re doing fine financially. More money is unlikely to accelerate development at this point. I highly value being a small, nimble and highly effective team of developers.
  • Our full vision for the game is still far from being implemented. If we go on Steam, we would like to release a mostly complete version of Vintage Story
  • Personally, I’m a big fan of going our own way by building our own infrastructure, as evident by our existing account system, mod database and online store.
  • Fast growth carries several risks on its own. Despite not being on Steam we have experienced consistent growth for the past 7 years.

That being said, we do agree that it would be wise to release it on Steam eventually. We do appreciate Steams ability to reach a large audience as well as offering country specific pricing.

How finished/playable is this game?
We consider Vintage Story to still be in early access, not due to its lack of stability and performance, but because our full vision is far from implemented. The game is fully playable and offers rich and varied gameplay from the Stone Age through to the Steel Age, including a number of story elements. The game is being developed with a carefully planned release cycle to always offer very stable gameplay. As for its completion - we cannot really put a time on it because we see no reason not to keep adding new content for many years to come. That being said, going through the main challenges alone should easily offer at least 100 hours of engaging gameplay.

Is this game actively developed?
Yes, we build and release a major update roughly every 5 to 9 months, and we have been doing so for the past 7 years with no plans of stopping. We are sufficiently funded to keep developing the game for many years to come.

Refund Policy

You can request a refund for purchases made on the vintagestory.at web shop for any reason. We offer refunds within 2 weeks of purchase or 10 hours of play time, whichever comes first. However, even if you fall outside those limits you can still request a refund and we’ll take a look. In principle, if you don’t like our game, then we also don’t want to keep your money. You should receive a full refund within about a week after your refund request.

1 Like

Wrong sub?

2 Likes

Interessante, stasera ci guardo meglio :approved:

si, sposto in allgamez

Comprensibile a na certa età :sisi:

c’ho er covid

fai il bravo che senno’ ti telefono alle tre di notte e con sta voce che mi ritrovo ti tocca cambiare il letto solo per quello :sisi:

Interessante. Me lo segno, che son curioso.

Interessante, anche per la sola realtà della piccola sh che ha un piano ben chiaro.

molto interessante, quello che pensavo sarebbe diventato Hytale se non fosse finito nel libo del vaporware

Com’è poi? Provato?
Una pippa di farming?