Time to choose servers

We all know that UT2003 is coming, and of course IUF will have its own servers, so we need to reorganize our current servers. We will have 2 servers for Unreal and 2 servers for UT, plz tell us what kind of servers (dm, tdm...) you would like to have, both for U and UT.
Thx
Sure!
I'd like a 1on1 server and a TDM (4vs4) for U. 1on1 would be nice to have the chance to enjoy some old school duelz =) ( According to the proposal made by destiny , that i agree). TeamGame is nice to have a good friendly party-matches

For Ut we could try a 2vs2 and a normal TDM
The IUF is a Team Community...The 1vs1 is a "individual" server..
Like it ?
Giusta affermazione tam!Ci conviene?
1on1 IS Community!

I met a lot of really good mates (Milio, Polom, Razor, TNF and IT guyz, ...) in 1on1 servers and I spent a lot of hours fighting and laughing with them.

People learn to play in duels and improve the skills... I gave a thousand of ideas and taught people how to play on duel servers.

In duel you can talk to your enemy and to spectators, you can enjoy yourself and the rest of community fighting or watching.

Duel IS Community!

I agree with Heek: 1on1 server (you can set maxplayers 3, so spectators can enter in the server also if the match has started; for the map-cycle, read the other post "Request"), and a TDM server to play IUF Leauge Finals... all with passwords only for IUF members. Then, if you want after the Finals, you can set the TDM as a DM.

For UT: 2vs2 and DM is ok.
Anche a me i Duel mi garbano molto
You want a 1vs1 league ?
"Individual League"??

Yeah, 1vs1 league is a nice idea, Tam.

IUF is a "Team Community" ..Dest1ny..
Well, different thoughts.

I think 1on1 is the best way to make community because you can learn more than in a DM or in a TDM and you can deepen the relationships with other guys.

WE are the community and we have to hear community's desires.
1vs1 + T-DM for Unreal classic sounds quite good, even though I don't like duels myself. I like both 2vs2 and 4vs4, but of course we can't have it all. Just no more standard-DM

But....

I have created a newer WFlexmap release, which lets the server choose maps by playerload (0 or 1 player does not count, but any number above 1 is evaluated), so in theory you could make a 2vs2 to 5vs5 flexible server

As for UT2k3 I guess it will loooooong until I play it, so I don't care for now :hang:
No way to get 3 servers for U and 3 for UT ?

I agree with Destiny about 1vs1 server philosophy, but one duel server out of only two servers DOES place a strong limit on the number of players that the IUF community servers will eventually host......

Taking a server for TDM (nice a 4vs4), I really can't choose easily between a 1vs1 server or, say, an 8 players DM server.......