Server change?

In these days i had the chance to try some interesting and fun stuff from some friends, mainly from Wolf and Smirftsch, so i was thinking about changing the "structure" of the IUF servers, keeping TDM and 2vs2 for "serious" action and DM for experimental stuff like MonsterMash, new weapons (like oldquadshot, MultiRL... ) and so on. Moreover Smirftsch told me that his Serpentine server is going to be closed and that it could be easily moved on an IUF server, keeping its configuration, addons....This could be interesting too, as it would mean new game type, more people going around in IUF servers...more unreal life?
So plz give here your opinion, would you like to have:

1- a Standard DM, no other shit!
2- a DM with experimental stuff
3- a RealCTF server
4- a Serpentine server
5- your ideas here!

Dont choose only a number, give your opinion, it will help to understand what players want. Thx
Well as first i like the DM modifications and the CTF game's

But to be totaly honest i've seen how many people are playing serpentine on oldunreal(even though i myself never do)
My first thought would be that one otherwise those unreal players would not have a place to call home :/....

But if somehow that is not needed anymore i would definatly say CTF it is a exellent mod it is great fun for all even if u are playing in a team that totaly suck still exellent fun

just steal the flag and run run run good stuff

And now with the CTFC mod there is a little for all a little beamer and ..ehrm me forgot ...remember it's 3.47 am over here and carnie is braindead :P

gimme one of the obove ..preferably DM or CTF.. if not serpentine..

Well i did my best to make this reading as unclear as possible

take ure pick..... Cheers
Of all existing servers, we do have enough standard-DM ones, so THAT is not the choice of preference.

MonsterMash can be combined, BTW, you can just make an easier config for Serpentine, should you run a Serpentine server and run VERY low on players, hehehe, well then shoot some monsters with Serpentine guns

But in any doubt, yes I'd still choose CTF in favour of anything else

Klaive from KWAK seems to have taken over several more UT CTF maps (I informed him about FoxLeader's maps pack 2), I am just waiting to test some of them... I hope
Hmmmm......
Nice to try some DM modifications and new weapons, but that serpentine server sounds really interesting......
I think it should be nice to give it a try !!!!!
Thank you Morpheus !!!!
2. DM with modifications.

I tried CTF and Serpentine.
There are other games (UT and HL) that "sound better"
than U with these mods.

Let's start with new mod!!!!!
And new maps!
My vote is for standard DM, if i wanted changes i would play another game...i just love Unreal like it is.
I tried a lot of experimental stuff made on Unreal and I have always hated it.
Serpentine!
It's a great mod with, unlike CTF, it has quite a lot of regular players so the server won't stay empty once they've found it, also when oldunreal shuts down there wont be any good serpentine server on this side of the ocean, which would be a shame.

For those of you who dont know it: Serpentine has been around quite long (pre-unreal 224) it's highly realistic, meaning no crosshair, real flying bullets (sometimes visible) manual reloading and weapon switching and very realistic weapon meshes and animations.
i think the choice should be clear, since the dm servers are almost empty all the time is the serpentine server i'm running (until 9th of this month ( ) always very good visited - always a good place to have fun - if you havent tried it yet, please try it before judgement, anything else wouldn't be fair.

thats all i can say
I'd like to play to CTF :-)