replay the match because they give up?

Hi, i'm coach of portugal.Yesterday ( 23th may) portugal plays against Norway.Portugal and Norway players couldnt get into the ngi servers, so we (portugal) arrange a server.Norway acceped.
When we were playing Norway told us that if we could play the second map in their server!and we accepted, unless we lag por than 250 (their ping in our server) They were getting raped (they were just 5 guys) and then 1 of them left the server!they give up in the middle of the match, the admin, Izy said Portugal wins.
Today i came here and i see the match need to be repeated?omg, now in the replay match if we were loosing we leave the server and the match will be repeated again? i dont think so...NGI think well about this.
[[[]]]'s.
i've talked to you in IRC already... please don't tell me this things! i have no chance to do anything about it cause i have NO rights to do something on/about the homepage and it looks like i have NO rights as rules-supervisor too, cause there are many matches played NOT within the rules, but were accepted on the homepage!

so i'm NOT agreeing with the decissions of the admins who have the rights to do this!

I dissociate from any match-decissions the respective game-admins or the respective homepage-admins take!