Raga leggetelo per bene e ditemi se ci son errori, devo vincere, senno mi jailano :(

Honored members of the Staff of the Uol_Ngi Shard, I am present at this trial under protest. I do not deny your rights to hold me for trial. You are entitled to know everything and anything about my actions in game in this Shard. But that my inquisitor should be one of the lamest people in this Shard, Benux Odu [RA], is intolerable!

I will, however, give you a brief introduction to the charges.

Charges: Entrance in private propriety without the authorization, for the sole purpose to kill and steal. This crime is punishable by Jail (subject to change).

I will tell the sole truth. The main question is if I acknowledge, deny, or claim mitigation. And I will answer by simply saying that I deny the accusations. These are lies typical of the lamest of the people, who think they can outsmart themselves by changing the known facts to outstanding lies. Of course, it will be for the members of the Staff to decide whether the accusations are true or false.

I deny the accusations. I will start my tale by telling you where all of these inconsistent accusations start; at Minok. I was following the simple routine of a consistent Player-Killer. I took the route of Minok, and ended up at its main bank. There I sensed a weakling coming out of its main hatch (the Bank); the weakling was Benux Odu [RA]. I tried to kill him, but of course killing a weakling that knows its job is relatively hard. His job was to hide in his house, and wait that I would drop my guard to start laming by trying to kill me. But no, my suspect was far wrong. He is far a lamest person. He wanted to deceive me by trapping me in his house. Honored members, he did this by his will, it was as if he was trying to give me his permission to enter, and here is why. I was killing him; he was running to his house. He entered his house, and left his doors open. He was inviting me to enter. I entered his house, just to kill him, nothing more! He knew what he was doing, I was not. I was temporarily deceived. Still, he left the doors open! And when I entered, I was trapped! He got summoned from the afterlife, healed himself, and came to his house. He did not enter, because he knew I was trapped. And he seemed to enjoy this process. He trapped me, he seemed to have made an efficient plan. He wanted me to get trapped inside the house. I repeat, he wanted me to get trapped inside the house. As I said, he enjoyed the process. But he committed a grave error. He told me that it was all a plan, that he tried it several times, and this was his first time that he ever succeeded. I immediately took a screenshot (named “uoscreen001.jpg”). See for yourself, how a lame person can deceive reality by himself. And deceive the honored members too.

BETA 1, ALL OF THIS SCRIPTURE IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE.
se ti può essere utile, ci sto lavorando sopra...
per quando ti servirebbe?

L'ho spedito mezzora fa, grazie cmq

Lavoraci sopra, dimmi se ci sono errori cmq, cosi miglioro il mio inglese

lo stavo finendo...

finisci e dimmi tutto quanto
Honored staff members of Uol_Ngi Shard, I am present at this trial under protest. I do not deny your rights to hold me under trial.
You are entitled to know everything and anything about my in-game actions in this Shard.
But i consider intolerable to be marked as one of the lamest people in this Shard by my prosecutor, Benux Odu [RA].

I will, however, give you a brief introduction to the charges.

Charges: Access in a private propriety without the proper authorization, for the sole purpose to kill and steal. The punishment for this crime is Jail (subject to change).

I will tell you the pure and simple truth.
The main question is if I admit my involvement, deny it, or claim mitigation for it.
And my answer is I deny this infamous charge.
These are just lies, typical of the lamest of the people, who think they can conceal their dirty tricks by changing the known facts to outstanding lies.
Of course, it will be up to the staff members to decide whether the charges are true or false.

I deny the accusations.
I will start my tale by telling you where it all begun: Minoc.
I was busy in my everyday routine of a Player-Killer.
I took the road for Minoc, and reached its main bank.
There I sensed a weakling coming out of the Bank building: his name was Benux Odu [RA]. I tried to kill him, but of course killing a weakling who knows his job is relatively hard.
His objective was to hide in his house, and wait for a breach in my defense to start laming trying to kill me.
But no, my suspect was far wrong.
He had even worse intentions.
He wanted to deceive me by trapping me in his house.
Honored members, he did this by his will, he tricked me acting as he was giving me his permission to enter.
I was killing him, right then: he ran inside his house and left the doors open.
He was clearly inviting me to enter.
I entered his house, just to kill him, nothing more!
He knew what he was doing, I didn't know his plan: so he deliberately deceived me.
When I entered, I was trapped!
fter his death,he got summoned from the afterlife, healed himself, and came to his house.
He did not enter, because he knew I was trapped.
And he seemed to sadically enjoy the sitution.
He trapped me with a fairly efficient plan.
He clearly wanted me to get trapped inside the house.
As I said, he enjoyed the process. But he made a fatal mistake.
He confessed me it was all a well studied plan, that he tried it several times, and this was his first real success.
I immediately took a screenshot (named “uoscreen001.jpg”).
As you can see, this is how a lame person can deceive reality to protect himself, and deceive the honored staff members too.

fatto alla veloce, quindi se è 'na merda declino ogni responsabilità

Hai fatto cmq una buona correzzione, complimenti

grazie
ma perche l'hai scritta in inglese?
bella domanda
formalita'

che timidone...