[MOD SP] : Excomunicated!!!

Vi fornisco le immagini anche con link vecchiotti , l'ultima news è del Febbraio 2006 :

il logo:

link Ufficiale:
http://www.tyrot.com/excmod.htm

dove ho preso la notizia:
http://doom3.filefront.com/news/New_Mod_ Excommunicated;16310

Or EXC in short. Surprisingly, it will be worked out for both DOOM 3 and Unreal Tournament 2004, yet I don't which version will done first. The team has had touble choosing between both games, DOOM 3 exposing an attractive tech while UT2k4 having a superior level editor. On top of that, they like both games equally!

The mod site is up, fully functional and apparently the team is already assembled

Our game play will be pure FPS action with little adventure elements, dispersing around coherent narration in a fictional medieval setting. We are receiving professional input from feature film script writer and our research team has already explored myriad possibilities in weapon design to achieve the "scientifically correct" artillery and munitions proto-types, including vivid and pictorial inspirations from Leonardo Da Vinci. However, we will carry out our best efforts to deliver fun, brutal and unique weapons to play with, since this is not a "realism" mod. We just want be coherent in our fictional domain, which is for the most part based on Medieval-European vista.

For the music, our design philosophy applies also to achieve excellence and uniqueness. Stimulating and sentimental music, which is not afraid of being emotional.. Style-wise, a cross-mix of non-classical tunes, influenced by modern rock sounds & blending, in other words, not just soundtrack....such a music which is embedded in the narration and game-play experience.

Several concept arts have been uploaded on the site. Check them out below!

condiamo il tutto con qualche immagine

vi ricordo il link ufficiale:
Excommunicated mod

After the Triplegonne, the Excommunicated team introduces us an other weapon: the Phoenix which apparently is kinda deadly:

Quote:
---------------------------------------- ----------------------------------------
"Phoenix" - unique and powerful weapon for your brutal needs! Phoenix is single handed and uses specific ammo. You have to wait just a little bit longer for seeing it in action. It does kill with attitude.

ecco la nuova arma:

minacciosa vero?

Comunicato dello sviluppatore:

Dear Exc modders

I was away ..but for a purpose. I was dealing with many commercial engine developers for a decent engine. It was hard and long period. For months I tried to license very well known commercial engines I was even about to purchase it then some other factors prevented me for doing it.

The potential of EXC MOD was simply stealing my dreams, with our great team, we could accomplish it but i really wanted to take the risk and establish a game company. Since my ultimatte aim was always a game company.

And...I have finally licensed a game engine. It is in beta right now, but full of potential, and we will get the commercial version when it is available. We are gonna heavily modify it but as a lightwaver I should say This engine is a miracle in terms of workflow.

Yes! we are establishing a game company, Yes! we will make Excommunicated as a GAME and YES we will NEED YOUR HELP even your PRO Help!. IvedaGames will start as an independent developer. Because I have a modder spirit this is the best way to go.

We will announce 3 games from IvedaGames very soon. Be sure that Excommunicated will be one of them.
(website is under very heavy construction but for your bookmarks http://www.ivedagames.com)

Of course I will not leave Doom3's awesome community behind. For almost two years in Doom3's mod community i have found BEST friends of my entire life, First in Dark Mod, then Phobos Mod and here in EXC mod. I have really tasted essence of great friendship and lifelong inspiration resources. Everyone of them helped me to refined what I want in this life. So I will try to my best to help them in my every spare time.

Before welcoming you all to IvedaGames' forums in couple of days, i wanted to add this link.
This song will be the intro music of Excommunicated, i composed it when i started to work on Excommunicated but couldnt complete it. I dont see any problem sharing with you..since we all need updates.

http://www.ivedagames.com/EXC_intromusic _alpha.mp3

very BEST....see you at IvedaGames!

SITO

Edit: Vi ricordo ceh sono pronte al download due musiche della Total Conversion

Indirizzo