[MOD SP] : Anti Christ

Questo era un mod che era alquanto interessante tempo addietro, purtroppo da molote tempo risultava disperso e lo sviluppatore aveva altri interessi e non aggiornava più, così il mod è finito per l'essere dimenticato ,per fortuna lo sviluppatore sembra essersi esvegliato e candidamente ha ammesso di essersi scialato con BF , ma che ha intenzione di portare a termine il lavoro riapro, sperando che sia la volta buona

Al momento solo un link, il sito ancora non funziona:
http://mods.moddb.com/3766/anti-christ/n ews-features/

e il comunicato:

Hello eveyone. It has been a long time, and to be honest this mod went to the back of my mind. I had started playing Battlefield 2, joined a clan and prioritys got in the way. I'm not making any promises, or rough dates when this will be released, or even a demo. Why? Because it is going to be MASSIVE, and a lot for work for 1 man. My current plans are for 10+ or more levels on 3 planets, and 2 realms.
Soon, the website may be back up and the storyline, characters, weapons and monsters will be updated. Another plan is for the mod to be based a little more around a squad based combat system. Things like, a member can hack consoles for doors, or another can blow stuff up, heal you, etc. The next update will contain images, and a video