[Mod Modelli] : Mech Mod

Sapete cosa penso? Che anche senza HDR il motore di DooM III non ne risente

[quote title="Oneofthe8devilz"]I have been playing around with this idea for quite some time now so here are my thoughts......

If the doom³ engine is suited for a game genre, than according to me it would be definitely "mechwarrior style" games....

But since I don't want to start a new mod completely on my own, knowing how time consuming a one man project can be (556mmfmj), I would like to see if there are others interested in starting such a project.......

For completing such a mod at least one modeler, one animator and some help of a coder will be needed.....but if the above mentioned ressources are available I am quite positive about being able to finish the project in less than half a year....

The mod would feature deathmatch and teamdeathmatch gameplay on several custom created outdoor maps fighting it out with mechs....

Here are some first concept setups created with a highpoly AT-ST mech model:

So let me know if there is an interest in such a project and if so please message me in case you are able to contribute to it......[/quote]

http://www.doom3world.org/phpbb2/viewtop ic.php?p=152937#152937
Hey this Olootdotcom gives big discounts on Gold but I haven’t bought yet still scouting for lower discounts hehe. But this site gives the lowest so far. Cool!