lettera stranissima (cartacea)

Abbiamo già il primo delitto, Fungo stai perdendo tempo.
Per essere precisi il link punta a quel video con la playlist: Brani più popolari - Level 42

ma chi cazzo sono i level 42???
sei un genio del marketing, cmq potevi impegnarti di piu' con la musica.

https://www.google.it/search?client=ubuntu&hs=Q9B&channel=fs&dcr=0&ei=yXQEWv7-OYeAaZrQvPAE&q=received+envelope+with+youtube+video&oq=received+envelope+with+youtube+video&gs_l=psy-ab.3...6828.7613.0.7755.9.6.0.0.0.0.262.775.2-3.3.0....0...1.1.64.psy-ab..9.0.0....0.g8tIXJ5gCxM
Level 42.... Io nei correlati ho tal GG e qualcosa di cui youtube è pieno di video del suo funerale
Sicuri non sia la modalità alternativa per finanziare il forum?

La parola d'ordine è 'Platinum', sarà mica un caso?

OLTRE QUESTO, corro a commentare il video e a DARE UN CENNO... QUI e ORA

...'Platinum + joyrex AT netgamers.it'

he rock and jazz funk band Level 42 had much success in the eighties and nineties in particular.

There has been plenty of speculation during the past decade about how the islanders (the members come from the Isle of Wight off the English South Coast) came to their name.

They are said to have taken it from a sign in an elevator in a skyscraper; the number '42' supposedly referred to the highest floor of a Japanese parking garage; or to the floor where the main character of Terry Gilliams’ movie Brazil lives; or to Tower 42 (also known as the NatWest Tower, once Central London’s highest building).

But it’s not like that at all. Before the name Level 42 was chosen, a number of other possibilities was considered, including the number '88'. When it became clear that a band called Rocket 88 already existed, that idea was abandoned (although later a song with that title was recorded).

Level 42 band name origins - Hitchhikers Guide to the GalaxyIn the past both bassist Mark King and guitarist Rowland 'Boon' Gould have claimed that they devised the name Level 42. They both said to have used the science fiction novel The Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy by Douglas Adams (1979) as their source of inspiration.

The Guide started as a humorous radio program, but later it became a true multimedia phenomenon: a series of books was released (touted as a 'trilogy in five parts’), a play, a television series, an LP, a film and a computer game. Towels were even manufactured with quotes from the Guide printed on them.

All very interesting, but what really matters here is that in The Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy a computer is presented with the inspiring name Deep Thought, designed to calculate the answer to the Ultimate Question of Life, the Universe, and Everything. The calculations led to a surprising answer: '42'.
Il cane abbaia, non può volare senza l'ombrello.
mah secondo me è semplicemente gente stagnolata.

A me un giorno mi è arrivato un sms di un nazista cattolico che rimandava al suo sito di salcazzo cosa servisse.
Questo aveva preso, generato una lista di numeri a caso ( il mio poi finisce per 666 magari era voluto...) e mandato sms a tutti.

te hai trovato la versione Amish di un coglione del genere...
Leggendo nei commenti qualcuno ha scritto che la chiave di lettura è al minuto 2.42...
hai provato col succo di limone a vedere se non ci sono scritte fatte con l'inchiostro invisibile?

Grande Giove!

e io che mi stavo sbattendo con i filtri di photoshop per ricavare l'url
Con potentissimi strumenti informatici si trova questo:

Zip: 00114 - 0001
Delivery Point:
Barcode ID: 94
Service Type: 009
Mailer ID: 215023 // Higher volume mailers
Serial Number: 084208385
Secondo me è Viennetta

Probabilmente è tenuto segregato contro la sua volontà.

Sta cercando di farsi trovare!
la lettra è scritta da un pc windows in italiano.

comunque ho scritto il codice, mi sembra strano nessuno avesse ancora PROVVEDUTO
memorabilia now
A quanto pare i Level 42 faranno nel 2018 un tour chiamato 'Platinum'....

http://www.ticketmaster.ie/Level-42-Platinum-tickets/artist/5245874
https://it.wikipedia.org/wiki/Level_42

Spoiler