It is almost as if they listened to all our complaints and just made them worse

Madden 21 is awful even for a transition match between X1/PS4 to the Series X/PS5. The SB still has LIV graphics rather than LV. You've got plenty of glitches. The commentary is recycled a long time. The new default management scheme is Mut 21 coins awful. Nobody should squander their $ on such a shitty merchandise. With how games images have progressed it is wonderful how shit the sideline and audience still are. I've purchased madden every single year since 06' the day it is released. I only play with online versus style. The gameplay has so many flaws every year. . This will be the first year I don't buy madden. . Type of sad frankly.

I could not agree more! It is almost as if they listened to all our complaints and just made them worse. I was thinking maybe because I had been playing the game through EA play was why it was so laggy, but every menu is boggy and the MUT menus are unbearable. I told myself I wasn't going to find this after Madden 20, and that I pre ordered it anyway. Here is actually the 1st time in a long time I'm extremely upset in a video game purchase. The animations are bad and are a total joke. Occasionally I have better luck when I choose a drama and just put my controller down. It is almost as if the protection reacts to your button pushes on offense and vice versa. Nothing feels controllable. It's like playing soccer submerged on a DSL connection. I'm an idiot since I missed soccer so much I believed this would fill the void, but it only made the void bigger.

I know there needs to be developers for all these games here somewhere so here's my plea. PLEASE for the love of god understand that you still have a fairly loyal fan base that will purchase your games for the very same reasons Knick's fans buy tickets and jerseys. We grew up together with you guys and can remember the times when you brought us valid joy to the highest degree. We place an absurd quantity of money in your pockets EVERY single season and yet we find ourselves begging, literally, for its most simple improvements. What are you doing with that absurd pile of gold you have been handed over year in and year out? We've got little to no choices so we keep coming back to you but you can tell it is just like a failing relationship now. We are in it for the comfort rather than the quality today, and just enjoy a shitty spouse you men just leach off of us and do not hear a thing we say or function on something we request. I have no reason to buy this game based off recent ones,and the newest reviews for this one.

I refuse to place money in your pockets EVER again unless you immediately make changes to the game. Yes, its just a game, but it's your job to treat it like a fire and livelihood because for us it can be more than that. It can be a great time with friends, a break from the actual world, or even only a game. Regardless of the reason we played we gave you guys money with the anticipation of this bare minimum and you refuse at this stage and even laugh at our faces acting as if you're putting out the maximum quality content, when this is our task to pick and review. Guess what? Replies in. . We've been cheated. You guys clearly don't give a fuck and at this stage I hope 2k puts a game, because it might be just as good as your sorry games and I, and a few million other people, would still purchase it as a fuck you to you dick wads. Would you not believe us if we say we all miss you guys providing a fuck?But this just honestly does not feel like a game which got any TLC. Granted, it is a tough development year given coronavirus concerns, for many games, but also many items feel undone. Playbooks are so totally untouched I went through the specific same keystrokes I'd last year to place my pregame audibles for matches from the cheap Madden nfl 21 coins computer in franchise mode.