[Help] Bg1 tutu

Allora l'ho installato seguendo le istruzioni, ma quando faccio partire bg1 non mi da la grafica cambiata. Se provo a far partire bg2 mi crasha. Come l'avete fatto funzionare voi?!

ecco le istruzioni che ho seguito:

) If you haven't already, perform a Full Install of BG1. This could mean BG1, BG1 plus TotSC, or BG: The Original Saga, depending on what you've bought.
2) Apply the BG1 patch from Bioware *only* if you do not have BG: The Original Saga.
3) If you haven't already, perform a Recommended or Full install of BG2. Throne of Bhaal is supported but not required.
4) Depending on what you have installed, apply the BG2 patch or ToB Patch from Bioware.
5) Extract bg1tutu_v(x).exe to your BGII directory. (Where x is the version number you’ve downloaded.)
6) Open up the file called “configuration” using your text editor of choice (Notepad, Wordpad, PFE, etc.) which will be inside the bg1tutu directory located in your BGII directory.
7) Change the source path to your BG directory and the target path to your BGII directory. For instance, if my BG1 install was located at c:\games\BG1 and my BGII install was located at c:\games\BGII, here’s what the top of the configuration file would look like after I’d altered it:
~source~ [ ~C:\games\BG1~ ]
~source.variant~ [ ~BG1~ ]

~target~ [ ~C:\games\BGII~ ]
~target.variant~ [ ~BG2~ ]
8) Install any BG1 mods/upgrades that you will want to use in your BG1 directory.
Note: Most WeiDU based mods *should* convert correctly.
9) Double-click bg1tutu.exe (it will be in your BGII directory) and let it run. Depending on the speed of your computer, it can take anywhere from 3 to 6 minutes for the conversion to complete.
10) If you want BG music, copy BG’s music folder into your BGII directory. (Make sure to rename BGII’s music folder to something else first so that you don’t overwrite BGII’s music.)
11) If you downloaded Sim’s alternate start screens, make sure you extract the archive to your BGII override folder.
12) Play BG using BGII’s engine!
ho risolto installando bg trilogy
io ho lo stesso problema, solo che il trilogy non lo posso installare perchè non ho totsc, e per usare easy tutu dovrei installare bg in inglese
ma bg trilogy si può installare anche senza aver tutu?

dove posso trovarlo? o nel caso che serva anche tutu, dove posso trovarli entrambi?