Code Name: FREE MARKET (an HRR adventure)

"... the MRBC politics is getting too murky and static... the High command has decided to take direct action on behalf of the unit so you got carte blanche: i'm sending you the encrypted plans, evaluate who should be contacted first, but remember that WE DON'T WANT any friction among mercs unit.. no treats... only treaties..." , the led on the optic disk blinked for a couple of seconds, i got all the data "... any question?" the face of Colonel Galdiatore told me not to " No sir, i understand: I'll have a look at the plans and leave Solaris for my first Contact within the Day. I will send a report as soon as my first meeting is ended. HotGun Out".
This is a bad time in HRR history: no contracts. All Inner Sphere Major Houses are on the Verge of total war and no one has already contacted us....obviously we have to find a way to show them that the Riders are a fearsome and usefull Unit.. but How? starting a war by ourselves is an economic suicide... i'm not supposed to take this kind of decisions, so let's have a look at those plans.
The starmap of the inner sphere started to enlarge until it stopped showing a known area: Arboris, our Home planet. From the green point indicating our world started some red and blue vectors in different directions... mmm interesting..but... " Computer highlight sectors 5, 12 and 23" Northwind Highlanders, Black Knight and Team Banzai: looks like i'm gonna have an interesting trip around home.....ok.. let's start with my skirted-friends... what was his name?...

Plans within other plans...i MUST reach those agreement: The RoP Agreement MUST BE signed!
3 weeks have passed since i've left Solaris.. gosh.. i'm tired... all theese talks about "Your unit won't have any problme from us.. obviously you have to follow our requesting protocols..." bla bla.. it was depressing: all good pilots wasting their time arguing about a f@#*ng dropship free passage.. as if the MRBC bonding rules would permit a war among us...
At least we agreed.. for now...as far as i could see there won't be any problem: NWH, BT, TB all great mercs unit have agreed on this.. maybe i could be promoted for your diplomatic skills that permitted the achievement of a major pact... bla bla bla... i don't care..
The hand passed over the Reflective armor of the Argus leg ..soon, my friend,.. soon we wil fight again. "sir, incoming trasmission from Arboris High Command", the video of the VidCom showed the round face of Colonel Mahdi "Well done Hot, i've just finished reading your report", " Thank you sir, I was lucky enough to have Flynn of the Highlander plus the Black Thorns and Team Banzai on my side since the beginning of this", the colonel didn't like what he called fraternizations with other mercs units he think it could make you softer if you have to fight them..."You will recieve your promotion to First Captain and your new assignement to the 1st Incursor squadroon of Dark Drakkar..", 1st incursor! The recon unit...great... "... You will randevouz with Dropship Loki trick and take possesion of your new battlemech: a brand new WolfHound! " A WOLFHOUND???????? a durned tin can...ok.. i think i cannot refuse..at least now i command an entire Lance... OF TIN CANS!!!!
The streaming datas made the led blinks for a couple of minutes, ok let's see what we got to do ..

mmm... so we begin with them... sounds good
Good narration Hotgun!