24 H Assault CS server ?

no spam, no chit-chat, just a vote, plz. Who would, like me, see some of the empty servers (and there are many ) disappear and be replaced by an Assault 24 H non stop supa dupa l33t server ?

vote here, vote now, vote well.

And if someone could translate this and post it on the italian forums, or tell ppl to come 'n' vote here, I'd be grateful.
I'll start it off. I vote YES.

1 vote so far
YES
YES! Assault rOx!
Roger that
but we should ask to an HL admin or to the servers administrator (Switch).

What's about a server DUAL-ASSAULT: cs_assault & cs_assault2k , 30' each, FF off, PB required!
PB ON, that goes without saying. But I don't think half the players out there have cs_assault2k.

It's a very good map, but unfortunately, one cannot run it and get many people... This would develop what I will call the "CSinBLACK server syndrom": the GiB are hosting a server which runs GREAT, I mean EXCELLENT, maps like cs_bunker, cs_docks, cs_assault2k, etc... but the server is always empty !

unfortunately few players have them (I'm the only person I know who still store cs_station and cs_dea on his cpu) so the server would be empty everytime assault2k is on...

And I bet we'd all be pleased to get assault back... let's not ask for too much.
The ideal solution would of course be to have cs_assault on all the time and to also have assault2k in the mapcycle file, so that we could vote for it when we want it... but people wouldn't join an empty server running assault2k, and the record number of players on it would be 4-5

So, PB on to avoid the cheaters as much as possible, FF off to stop teamkilling. And maybe it could run rcon for a select few of us to act as admins without being one. But let's leave all the details for later, for now please just vote. We have no guarantee that the kind folks -nay, GODS- at NGI will accept this.

All we can do is hope

I love all the olds maps on CSinBlack servers
but you're right...that server is always empty

ps: I've got dea and dea2 and station on my PC and many others...about 200.
Give us ASSAULT back !
I'll take that as a YES

So that's 5 votes already, all positive

Cmon all,

Rock The Vote !

Yes
Yes

Cool avatar Targeter
hehe thx

I hope u know who the kid is ?

Calvin and Hobbes

great comic, very satirical, very funny, and very true. Read it, it'll make u laugh, think, and laugh some more.
YES!!!! And with PB required.
8 votes, all positive.

Keep 'em coming !

P-S: tell all the players you know to come and vote. Thx.
YES
YES!
yes, absolutely...
I'd like to see it (assault) in the mapcycle, though...not just as a 24h map...
Targeter link this thread in Half-Life forum
will do !

in the meantime, spread the word: assault is back !!! (maybe)

I'm looking forward to seeing all of u on the server if we get it.
YES!