Scrolls

Ok ty

Comunque stavo pensando.. è fattibile una strategia basata sullo spammare bunny e potenziarli?
Finché non mettono un'AH ho chiuso con il gioco. Troppo sbatti comprare e vendere cosi
cusenne un AH?
Venduto quake a 1000g e solemn giant a 650g
Ho la sensazione di essere stato stuprato, poi magari mi è andata bene
Così ad occhio 650 per un giant mi sembra poco. Quake invece mi sorprendo che valga ancora così tanto.

Io le carte ormai le prendo giocando Judgement. Appena preso una Sister of the Owl+Berseker usando un deck osceno

quake ho visto che al massimo sta sui 850, anche molto meno.. il tizio voleva darmi 900, poi ha capito che ero nuovo e mi ha fatto il piacere di qualche gold in più (io invece pensavo che voleva soltanto accertarsi della truffa, corrompendomi con 100g in più )
Comunque per il giant meglio di niente, lo stavo vendendo allo shop in game, pensa

Ho visto per un attimo il judgement, ma in cosa consiste? serve a provare i deck con carte che non hai?
No, paghi 1k per poter sfidare altri che come te costruiscono un deck a partire da un pool di carte casuale (non puoi usare le tue). Se vinci questo mini torneo ti prendi qualche carta. meh.

meh

Comunque sto odiando a morte energy.. dio santo è pieno di tank e spell economiche che mi annientando ogni volta il mio esercitino di growth..
come lo si countera?
beh se usi growth dovresti essere l'ultimo ad avere problemi con energy, che mazzi hai?
Perchè non dovrei avere problemi? Comunque ho solo growth
Il fatto è che le mie creature non fanno molti danni (tranne poche) e sono in media sotto i 3 di vita.. mi lanciano tante spell aoe e single target che mi killano tutte le creature
Avrai di sicuro un deck da mettersi le mani nei capelli

Se vuoi posta la tua deck list e vediamo di cosa si può fare.

Spoiler

3x Bear Pow
1x Binding Root
1x Ancestral Totem
1x Appurtenance
2x Brother of the wolf
2x Bunny
3x Champion Ring
1x Crimson Bull
1x Crone
2x Death Cap Berserk
1x Druid Burial Ground
2x Essence feast
2x eye of the eagle
2x frost gale
3x frostbeard
1x great wolf
3x hymn
3x illthorn
2x junkyard
1x illthorn seed
1x hinfolk brave
1x hinfolk jarl
1x hinfolk ranger
2x hinfolk veteran
2x mangy wolf
3x ragged wolf
2x rollying
3x ranger's bane
1x sister of th fox
2x vaettr of the wild
3x vitality well
2x vitriol aura

Ecco ora è chiaro perché hai problemi con energy.

E' ovviamente un mazzo da chi ha appena iniziato, non hai i quake hai un solo great wolf, non hai la sister of the owl, usi i froastbeard ecc ecc.

Se qualcuno di quelli che giocano verde qua ti da qualche dritta è meglio.

Lo dico perchè mono growth è uno dei mazzi più forti del gioco (non dico il più forte se no inizia una discussione che non finisce più) e contro energy è indubbiamente il più avvantaggiato.
Quake l'ho venduto perchè non lo utilizzavo mai e se lo utilizzavo finivo per decimare il mio esercito
Addirittura è così forte growth?
3x ciascuno dei tre lupi
3x sister of the fox
3x brother of the wolf
3x kinkfolk veteran
3x kinkfolk brave
3x breaker
3x rat king
3x sister of the fox
3x ancestral totem

3x fertile soil
3x quake
3x rallying
3x crimson bull
3x god hand
3x fost gale/champion ring/stag heart (a scelta)

hai scritto due volte sister of the fox, intendevi sister of the owl?

Comunque vedo di procurarmi qualcosa, grazie
sì, sister of the owl
Altro 5-0

Sta volta mi son preso Watcher+Necrogeddon+Harvester
per caso a qualcuno di voi interessa totem of suffering e/o unseen onslaught?
http://www.scrollsguide.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=3706

Test Server Update 0.111

Good day my fellow Scrolldiers (who started calling you this? I don't know, kids these days),

Today the test server has been updated to version 0.111 and what a fun one it is, there is lots to get through so lets get cracking.

Let us begin with the fun stuff shall we. As you are aware a few weeks ago we ran a joint design competition with Mojang where the 4 winners scrolls are added into the game, well today this has happened, all be it without any art as of yet. I have given them each a quick go and they seem to be rather ok, Eclipse was especially fun. More info on these Scrolls can be found here. I should mention one change though, Frozen Blood has had its name changed to Stifled Advance and has had its cost reduced to 2 Order.

Following on from these 4 new scrolls being added there also comes a change to a very popular and powerful scroll, Watcher. It now deals 2 damage instead of 3 but don't get to upset, you will think that it is a very good change after you have finished reading this post. (Better images than the once below coming soon)

This patch also comes equipped with new features, yay for new features. You are now able to rejoin your current match even after closing the game, this will come as welcome news to those of you are have suffered from disconnects in the past.

Also the remaining library and discard pile counts are now displayed in battle mode, in English this means that you can see how many scrolls are left in your deck and how many scrolls are in your graveyard whilst in a game.

Achievements have also been added, lots and lots of achievements.

And lastly abilities activated by your opponent in a battle are now displayed more clearly, yippee for that one.

And now we move onto the really important news. Hold onto your hats. Starting with this match, Mojang will be using the "Quick match" mode as a testing ground for rule changes. They are hoping to use this on the live servers as well as on the test servers, the first change that has been made is to change the idols starting health to 8 instead of the usual 10, this is done in an effort to try to reduce the length of games (time wise).

The post game screen has also been updated to show time used (per player and in total). In ranked matches, rating and rating change is now shown.

The profile screen has been updated to show ranked and Judgement wins.

In the Watch menu, sorting by highest rating now uses average rating instead of the best players rating.

In the deck build, typing "S:2" will now filter scrolls in set 2. Similarly, "#:5+" will show scrolls that you have at least 5 of.

As far as bug fixes go players are now able to be challenged and be sent a trade request via the friends list.

Before I go I should also mention that previous to this patch there was another patch, 0.110.6 (I think) that introduced 2 new important things. Firstly rating Decay. Once a week a players rating will decay towards 1500, more information on this has been posted on the dev blog. Lastly 8 new AI decks have been added (including some of my own ) so look out for them, again more info on this can be found on the dev blog.

Anyway that just about wraps things up for this patch. Good day to you all.

Blinky