Supporta il tuo Forum su Patreon!
 
  > Register  
  > Calendar  
  > Members List  
 
  > Supporta il Forum  
  > Today's Posts  
   

Go Back   netgamers.it > Altri Giochi > All GameZ

Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 3rd March 2017, 14:31   #61
RokkoII
Registered User
 
RokkoII's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Novaragrad
Posts: 7,849
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColonelBrom View Post
Perché no?

E' così fuori dal mondo che un Haradrim, magari perché cazzoneso è figlio di mercanti e viaggia un sacco, finisca per decidere che invece di passare la sua vita a smerciare pelli di topo preferisce arruolarsi nella milizia di Gondor e difendere la Terra di Mezzo dalle sempre incombenti forze di Sauron?
Beh, questo direi di sì, é improbabile che esista un haradrim stabile nelle terre di gondor. Non é improbabile che sia stato "intrappolato " dagli eventi

Inviato dal mio XT1580 utilizzando Tapatalk per irritare lp
__________________
<cmdr> Disossabovi on Elite Dangerous
RokkoII is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd March 2017, 15:20   #62
xmas.kadakar
Homo Ludens
 
xmas.kadakar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 20,996
Vabbè non scannatevi su qualche minuto di un trailer montato a cane dove non si capisce nulla. Detto questo anche la storia del primo non è che fosse sto granché
xmas.kadakar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd March 2017, 15:21   #63
Chardros
It's been emotional
 
Chardros's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Vizima
Posts: 12,950
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColonelBrom View Post
Perché no?

E' così fuori dal mondo che un Haradrim, magari perché cazzoneso è figlio di mercanti e viaggia un sacco, finisca per decidere che invece di passare la sua vita a smerciare pelli di topo preferisce arruolarsi nella milizia di Gondor e difendere la Terra di Mezzo dalle sempre incombenti forze di Sauron?
Si, è fuori dal mondo. Di Tolkien.

Forse non fuori dal tuo, di mondo, ma questo non importa a nessuno nel caso specifico: se dovessimo giocare assieme a MERP, ad esempio, ci puoi infilare anche i cazzi viola al posto dei nazgul, cio non toglie che non centrino un cazzo
__________________
Più o meno, sta di fatto che dopo aver schiumato di rabbia, inveito contro qualsiasi divinità mente umana abbia in ogni tempo e luogo concepito, dopo aver spaventato a morte mia madre e aver quasi distrutto la mia scrivania a pugni, il file che stavo cercando è misteriosamente apparso sul mio hard disk.
Forse che anche Dio ha bisogno di essere cazziato ogni tanto?

Last edited by Chardros; 3rd March 2017 at 15:22.
Chardros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd March 2017, 15:31   #64
RokkoII
Registered User
 
RokkoII's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Novaragrad
Posts: 7,849
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chardros View Post
Si, è fuori dal mondo. Di Tolkien.

Forse non fuori dal tuo, di mondo, ma questo non importa a nessuno nel caso specifico: se dovessimo giocare assieme a MERP, ad esempio, ci puoi infilare anche i cazzi viola al posto dei nazgul, cio non toglie che non centrino un cazzo
e fin qua ci siamo. Le nazione della terra di mezzo non sono stati nazionali, ma fondamentalmente delle tribu' etniche allargate.

Questo non vuole dire che un mercante, un ambasciatore, un qualche artigiani specializzato non abbia potuto rimanere intrappolato nel conflitto.

Quale e' la storia di questo personaggio nero? Non lo sappiamo, quindi cominciare a lamentarsi ora e' un po' da alt right
__________________
<cmdr> Disossabovi on Elite Dangerous
RokkoII is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd March 2017, 15:55   #65
Brom
War is in your blood.
 
Brom's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Hvergelmer
Posts: 12,707
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chardros View Post
Si, è fuori dal mondo. Di Tolkien.
Guarda, io a differenza tua non ho mai preteso di essere l'autorità di stocazzo per quanto riguarda Tolkien. Ho letto i libri del SDA, lo Hobbit, i figli di Hurin, il Silmarillion l'ho trovato troppo pesante, però fine, e di sicuro non penso di essere un esperto.

Quindi sai cosa faccio quando non penso di essere abbastanza ferrato in un argomento? Mi informo.

Quote:
On a side note, the trailer had a black guy and someone in the Youtube comments was outraged. It's not absurd to assume that there would be a black guy in Gondor right? Especially if Gondor controlled Near Harad, that land south of Ithilien.
Quote:
The answer is yes and no.
The reason this can't be answered with one word and left to sit in a way that makes sense is because a lot of secondary works of Tolkien have been reinterpreting his works with piss poor care for skin color since day one. I say skin color, not race, because they aren't the same thing, even if you don't want to accept that the latter is a social concept.
Tolkien talks about skin color and he talks about nationality or heritage. When he talks about darker skin color, he mostly talks about 'brown' or 'swarthy'. There's actually only one line about black skinned humans in LotR, at the Battle of Pelennor Fields.
Now, swarthy doesn't mean black. It comes from the Old English meaning 'black', but words don't always mean their literal parts (or whole), and the word means 'dark-skinned'. But remember that it's an English word, used by the English, and they've been known to apply it to Italians at the drop of a hat. But Tolkien uses it to describe both southern Gondorrians and Haradrim. Tell me the last time you saw art or a movie or a game that showed the men attacking Gondor as having the same shade of skin as its defenders. If you have, it's few and far between, and not from the most popular sources.
'Brown', on the other hand, is most frequently used by Tolkien to describe Sam. And despite people who claim that's because he's working class, he keeps using it for the whole journey, alongside Frodo's continual 'pale'. Sam packed rope, if I recall, but I don't think Frodo packed a parasol. The prologue also say that the Harfoots were 'browner of skin' than the other Hobbit branches.
But we generally don't see that in the derivative media, because whitewashing is a hell of a drug. And it can be the other way round, too. People often show the Woses as dark-skinned, which has always seemed a bit racist to me, because they're named after the Woses
, and making them darker of skin because they are primitive is, well, what it is. People don't do their due diligence, and suddenly all the good people are white and all the common bad people are shades of brown, and then because the Haradrim are a bit brown and are 'bad', the Dunlendings, who are from nowhere near the same place and more akin to the Breelanders than any other group are now 'dark' (what it currently says on Tolkien Gateway), even though nothing to that effect is ever said. The facts escape people who make a mix of dumb and biased assumptions, and then we get to the point where people rebel.
While it is good to rebel against the bad, it can also be bad. My prime example is how Jackson, after whitewashing the LotR films (if you shave the heads of the extras from Gondor and Rohan in the movies, you can't tell them apart), threw a more varied assortment of skin colors into Laketown, where logically it makes less sense for them to be than Gondor. When you do that, not only are you not being accurate, but you make it look like Tolkien was responsible for the initial problem, when it has more to do with you. That's a pretty shitty thing to do.
Part of this is that society is so overly concerned with race. Black, White, Asian, etc., are not old and stable concepts. Some of my ancestors belonged to a nationality that, while now considered firmly 'white', a couple hundred years ago most certainly did not get that distinction, and in fact were the subject of propaganda seeking to show they had 'negroid' features. 'Race' doesn't have a good track record of meaning anything real. If the whole of human civilization could get its collective head out of its collective ass, the idea of race would disappear overnight, it being a drastically simplified and muddled bastardization of multi-axial ethnographic blob that is the human race. But people do believe in it, and so it means something, if only that you have to pay homage to it when you talk with them.
Tolkien's error, if anything, is in not playing that game, of not calling his characters capital-w White, capital-b Black, capital-other-letters etc. Because people in general need that now. They demand identity politics from every angle.
See Letter 29: and should regret giving any colour to the notion that I subscribed to the wholly pernicious and unscientific race-doctrine.
See Letter 81: At most, it would seem to imply that those who domineer over you should speak (natively) the same language – which in the last resort is all that the confused ideas of race or nation boil down to;
But the problem with going hands-off is people will tell you what you mean, and tell others the same thing, and the people who speak the loudest on those lines tend to be the people who are most concerned with race. They'll assume your stances are theirs if they like what you have and they'll assume your stances are their enemies if they don't, which is why Tolkien can explicitly badmouth Nazi race-doctrine and still be loved by White Supremacists.
Is there reason to believe that Gondor would have people who, if you shaved off all their hair, would still look different than the Rohirrim? Absolutely. But how different? They might just look more Italian than Scandinavian. That's not really what people are talking about here.
Gondor, in the stretches that weren't south of the mouth of the Anduin (which is what people think about when you say Gondor, despite their holdings extending more south at various times) would probably be most likely to have 'Black' people during the times when the way into Gondorian society from pretty far south was the easiest. That would probably be when Gondor controlled Umbar.
Now, Gondor lost Umbar for good a bit more than a thousand years before the date in the Third Age that this game is set. If that was the last time for any decent influx of people with that color of skin, anyone with that heritage is going to be much, much paler. A thousand years is a very long time, and a subpopulace that breeds wholly within its own stock for that long is not going to realistically be integrated well enough to be city guards, even in the unlikely event it can stick to itself that long. The two big ways to form bonds in a community are sharing food and fucking each other. You don't do those, you build walls, not patrol them. Half of that's a metaphor.
But this game goes a bit off with the timeline. Things that should have happened a thousand years before, like Sauron's forces moving back in to Mordor, are happening in the time of the game. People are pretty sure we see the fall of Minas Ithil in this trailer, again, a thousand years too late for how Tolkien writes it. Which means maybe, in this mess of a timeline, Umbar wasn't lost a thousand years ago. Maybe it was lost a hundred years ago, or two hundred. Who the hell knows?
But if that far southern port was a part of Gondor recent enough in however the game is reordering events, there could quite easily be some traffic from peoples even south of that up to the three big cities of the Southern Realm.
Would there likely have been someone as dark as skin as the guy who showed up for two non-contiguous seconds be in such a position in Gondor according to Tolkien's timeline? No. Can we rule it out in Shadow of Mordor's hijinks? No. Is this the first thing anyone who knows anything substantial about Tolkien's work would complain about upon seeing this trailer? Not unless you're really fucking racist. The less you know, the less racist you have to be in order to ensure this is your prime focus, because that was a Balrog erupting out of the ground. I saw that. Did you see that? Absolute rubbish.
https://www.reddit.com/r/tolkienfans...io&sh=326dd77c

Buona lettura.

(ma se vuoi un tl;dr: non sono i neri ad essere fuori dal mondo di Tolkien, casomai è Shadow of Mordor/War che ne è fuori, e per motivi ben più importanti di un tizio dalla pelle nera a Gondor)

Last edited by Brom; 3rd March 2017 at 15:57.
Brom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd March 2017, 16:16   #66
Chardros
It's been emotional
 
Chardros's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Vizima
Posts: 12,950
Non pretendo di essere un autorità, ma un briciolo di intelligenza ce l'ho per capire che un nero li è fuori luogo.

Mi pare si sia un po trasceso.
Il punto è: ci sta un nero nella terra di mezzo?

Si, dei regni orientali si sa poco, non sono stati sviluppati.

Ci sta un nero in una battaglia chiaramente ambientata nelle terre occidentali? No, non ci fa un cazzo.

Per quanto riguarda questo passaggio:

"Would there likely have been someone as dark as skin as the guy who showed up for two non-contiguous seconds be in such a position in Gondor according to Tolkien's timeline? No. Can we rule it out in Shadow of Mordor's hijinks? No. Is this the first thing anyone who knows anything substantial about Tolkien's work would complain about upon seeing this trailer? Not unless you're really fucking racist. The less you know, the less racist you have to be in order to ensure this is your prime focus, because that was a Balrog erupting out of the ground. I saw that. Did you see that? Absolute rubbish."

E' una cazzata totale da SJW di stocazzo, perchè se si sono notate due stronzate come il nero e il balrog che spunta a cazzo, ma colpisce maggiormente il nero, a mio avviso è palese quale dei due risulti maggiormente fuori luogo. Il razzismo non centra assolutamente nulla.

A me personalmente avrebbe colpito molto meno, anzi, forse per nulla, se fosse stato piazzato nell'esercito avversario
__________________
Più o meno, sta di fatto che dopo aver schiumato di rabbia, inveito contro qualsiasi divinità mente umana abbia in ogni tempo e luogo concepito, dopo aver spaventato a morte mia madre e aver quasi distrutto la mia scrivania a pugni, il file che stavo cercando è misteriosamente apparso sul mio hard disk.
Forse che anche Dio ha bisogno di essere cazziato ogni tanto?

Last edited by Chardros; 3rd March 2017 at 17:06.
Chardros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd March 2017, 16:51   #67
Mùdnees
---~---
 
Mùdnees's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Modena
Posts: 2,316
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarrot View Post
a me se in un gioco o in film mettono il nero mi interessa poco, tuttavia hanno rotto i coglioni a mettere il nero a forza nei film/fumetti/gioco perchè bisogna farlo per il politically correct, è quello che dà fastidio più che altro
This
__________________
.Net Developer
Mùdnees is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd March 2017, 17:05   #68
Chardros
It's been emotional
 
Chardros's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Vizima
Posts: 12,950
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColonelBrom View Post
(ma se vuoi un tl;dr: non sono i neri ad essere fuori dal mondo di Tolkien, casomai è Shadow of Mordor/War che ne è fuori, e per motivi ben più importanti di un tizio dalla pelle nera a Gondor)
No ma fondalmentalmente stiamo dicendo la stessa cosa usando vocaboli differenti?

Comunque si, è una discussione basata su aria fritta. Abbracciamoci e basta.
__________________
Più o meno, sta di fatto che dopo aver schiumato di rabbia, inveito contro qualsiasi divinità mente umana abbia in ogni tempo e luogo concepito, dopo aver spaventato a morte mia madre e aver quasi distrutto la mia scrivania a pugni, il file che stavo cercando è misteriosamente apparso sul mio hard disk.
Forse che anche Dio ha bisogno di essere cazziato ogni tanto?
Chardros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd March 2017, 17:44   #69
Alanesh
Premium Netgamers
 
Alanesh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 24,214
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarrot View Post
il 1 tolto il nemesys sistem è stato un gioco orrrendo dal mio punto di vista, quindi parto prevenuto su questo.
Ambientazione spoglia e trama orrenda ma ci può stare, quello che era inaccettabile era fare l'atto 2 esattamente uguale all'atto 1 e atto 3 e 4 che finisci in 5 minuti tirando dritto con il boss finale qte una roba oscena, come se il rilascio fosse statto fatto in fretta e furia
a me e' piaciuto il combat ed il gameplay generale le vari secondarie/sfide/sviluppo personaggio ecc

gioco onesto a comprare a saldi non certo al dayone a 50 euri
__________________

NGI e' una merda perche' dentro c'e' della gente Handicappata che si crede Skilled.. MahuaAHUAuh Scarsi andate a lavora' che il gioco non fa' per voi.
Alanesh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd March 2017, 21:17   #70
Rehn Freemark
Pagan Savior
 
Rehn Freemark's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2000
Location: Down The Rabbit-Hole
Posts: 32,988
Guardate io non sono certo un fanboy di Tolkien e sta serie chiaramente c'entra poco e un cazzo coi libri originali (e secondo me fanno BENISSIMO a fare una sorta di what-if), ma quel trailer un dubbio me l'ha proprio fatto venire:

"... a ranger and a wraith crafted the one thing that could challenge Sauron... A RING OF POWER"

Cioè l'elfo e l'altro babbeo han fatto un anello del potere, uno di quegli oggetti su cui Sauron ha dominio assoluto grazie all'unico anello e tramite i quali può ottenere il controllo di tutto il creato, è quello il piano geniale per sfidare IL SIGNORE DEGLI ANELLI? CON UN ANELLO?
__________________
I don't like mondays.

www.gamemag.it
Rehn Freemark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd March 2017, 21:19   #71
Bard
Aka -]NeMo[-
 
Bard's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2000
Location: Magnagatti DOC
Posts: 27,135
Ma chi se ne frega, c'è un negro!!! UN NEGRO!!!1!11!1!!1
__________________
_██_
.o_ರೃ INDEED.
Bard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd March 2017, 22:11   #72
Malanic
For Ugly
 
Malanic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 9,557
Comunque ho sempre avuto il sospetto che il bianco popolo di Gondor, il popolo giunto su bianche navi, costruttore di bianche citta' con bianche strade incarnato da un'araldica raffigurante un bianco vessillo con un albero bianco possa aver avuto politiche di tolleranza interetnica degne del terzo Reich. Giustappunto quando non cadono a pezzi per motivi terzi si espandono ad Est.
Malanic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd March 2017, 22:15   #73
povak
SUSUNZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
 
povak's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 3,067
Per me il nero è figlio di Aragorn.
Il famoso ramingo, dopo il primo incontro con Arwen, la dovette lasciare per circa 30 anni, periodo in cui viaggio in lungo e in largo nella Terra di Mezzo, e secondo voì si fece le pippe per tutto quel tempo ?
Da notare che sempre in quel periodo, Aragorn organizzo e partecipò al raid di Umbar, città situata nell'Harad (terra di neri).

Da qua si deduce che il soprannome "Grampasso" non deriva dalla sua fama di viaggiatore, ma bensì dal fatto che dopo aver ingravidato una, il ranger si trova gia a mille leghe di distanza.
__________________
talpo scrive :SE TI TROVO IN REAL TI AMMAZZO
talpo scrive : ma va ero un bulletto

Last edited by povak; 3rd March 2017 at 22:21.
povak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd March 2017, 23:43   #74
hal9k
Registered User
 
hal9k's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 934
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rehn Freemark View Post
Cioè l'elfo e l'altro babbeo han fatto un anello del potere, uno di quegli oggetti su cui Sauron ha dominio assoluto grazie all'unico anello e tramite i quali può ottenere il controllo di tutto il creato, è quello il piano geniale per sfidare IL SIGNORE DEGLI ANELLI? CON UN ANELLO?
Sei troppo avanti con questi ragionamenti, il target per questo tipo di videogame sono individui il cui massimo sforzo mentale può raggiungere le seguenti vette: orchi cattivi, elfi fighi, nani sfigati, uomini NON NEGRI buoni (e qui il videogame potrà sorprenderli facendogli contemplare l'esistenza di uomini negri buoni), hobbit..hobbit.
__________________
"You're a perfectly fine toilet, I'm just an extraordinary piece of crap"
"A real man swallows his vomit when a lady is present"
"In the end, the greatest snowball isn't a snowball at all...it's fear"
Dwight Schrute

Last edited by hal9k; 3rd March 2017 at 23:45.
hal9k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd March 2017, 23:46   #75
Zawardo
Registered User
 
Zawardo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 2,672
Ma ancora state parlando dei negri?
Zawardo is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 06:20.


Copyright 2017-2024 by netgamers.it